IndiaDivine.org

Learn to cry for GOD -BABA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Learn to cry for GOD - BABA

"NAAN KANDA NARAYANANEA , NATTRAVANTHIN POORANANEA ,YEAN AZHIDHAAI "There are People who Cry for food & those who cry for Property, & those who cry & long for this perishable body in flesh & blood. But there are very few prople who CRY FOR GOD.Do anyone ask, "GOD ,I NEED YOU ONLY" ? Whatever you ask ,for Perishable commodities, House ,Wife ,people ,all are perishable.

Never be afraid of Death.Everyone is perishable in this world. Death comes to all,without any partiality.Those who are born, have to die one day. It's because ,what you call -death of a caterpillar, is the Emergence of a Butterfly.Punarabi Jananam ,Punarabi Maranam.

BUT GOD IS PERMANENT & TRUE. But there are no people to CRY FOR GOD. WHOEVER CRIES FOR GOD, they can ACHIEVE GOD & WILL REALISE GOD.They Realised GOD & Attain GOD. It is called GODLINESS. " NENJA KANAGALLU NEGIZHNDHU NEGIZHNDH URUGA " -which Arunagirinathar has sung. "NEGIZHNDHU, NEGIZHNDHU" - is this Crying experience -CRYING FOR GOD is not the Worldly sense of crying. It is CRYING FOR GOD ,without any reason or motive , this cry is to what depth, Your Heart is become compassionate & soft. It wont come so soon. You see, you can laugh with everyone, when you feel like crying ,you feel shy to cry in front of others, you control the tears.Even, Anger & Hatred is also like that.

Long time back, I had told a verse in my RAJ TV Prog. "DEVA NILAVUKKU ORU THEVAARAM". That is " IF YOU LEARN TO CRY FOR GOD & LEARN TO DO SERVICE TO GOD, YOU CAN ALSO BECOME GOD" It is not like ,giving Training in Film Institutes to cry. It is TRUE CRY FOR GOD.

TRUE TEARS is If you see anyone suffering in this world, then our hearts should cry. We should not cry for our Troubles. In Today's World, there are lots of people ,who are suffering, When you see them, or when you think of them suffering, Then when you CRY, Then, you also can become ADI SHANKARA.

Did ADI SHANKARA cry for Himself ? He took a beggar's vessel & as a 12 yr old Brahmachari ,He went to many houses. He told" BHAVATHI BITCHANDEHI, OM NAMAH SHIVAHA" & went to a Poor Brahmin's house. That lady went & searched the whole house, there was no rice, no food,So, you should not say 'NO', when a small boy has come & asked.It is there is the Shashtras. To ask is wrong, When they ask, you should not refuse. Then,she searched & found only one Gooseberry & puts it in his vessel. Seeing this ,ADI SHANKARA STARTED CRYING., that she is in so much of poverty.He asks GOD" WHY" ? Then He hears a voice from the sky. {{{ "WHAT IS THE POINT IN CROCODILE TEARS ,IF YOU CANNOT COME TO THE RESCUE OF THE PERSON ,WHO IS IN SUFFERING"? }}} Since ADI SHANKARA'S TEARS WAS A TRUE CRY ,his cry for the extreme poverty of the poor lady, He got THE VOICE OF GOD FROM THE SKY..So He says" I'm a Sanyasi, a Beggar, How can I help "? So He called Goddess of wealth -MAHALAXMI. That is KANAKADARA STOTHIRAM. He says to MAHALAXMI "AMMA, I don't have anything with me, YOU only have to give" That way, there was a rain of Gold & that poor lady became rich.

That way, Even, Vedanta Desikar has done. When a poor man approached Vedanta Desikar, that they didnt have money to perform a wedding. Then He cries & sings to MAHALAXMI. Then Goddess says" I can't give him, since He is in poverty" So He says, " AMMA, I have called ,So, Please give something for them."So ,She says " Okay, I will give ,let them catch ,till they can catch, others will fall down." & When they held the towel, Gold coins started falling from the sky with full force & due to the force, it developed a hole in the towel & there was only a little gold in the towel. So, MAHALAXMI said" See, the condition ,I told you ,He will only get that much.That's all

"GOD IS A GOOD BOSS. IF YOU TRULY WORK FOR HIM ,HE WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU. GOD WILL COME IN ANY FORM & YOU WILL STILL CONTINUE TO LOOK AFTER YOUR WANTS.

In this world, a Mahaan with his thought ( SANKALPAM) , can pray & get anything from GOD. So, ANY UNSELFISH PRAYER BY A REAL PERSON , WORKING FOR GOD IS ANSWERED DIRECTLY & IT HAS SO MUCH OF SHAKTHI. HE CAN GET IT ONLY , WHEN IT IS A UNSELFISH PRAYER FOR OTHERS . HE WILL NOT ASK ANYTHING FOR HIMSELF. WHEN MAHAAN'S DO UNSELFISH PRAYER TO GOD, IT WILL TARE THE HEAD & GO ON TOP TO GOD.

When, we talk about GOD's Eyes, We refer it as the KAMALA SENGANN ( LOTUS EYES), Normally ,if see any book or calendar or the statue in any temple, PERUMAL's Eyes will be very Beautiful. When Bhagwan sat & started Shiva Pooja, with 1008 Lotus flowers, one Lotus flower was less. So He gave his Eyes ( in shortage of one Lotus flower). Since He gave His Eye, It has been proved as Equivalent to the Lotus flower. They call AMBAL as Thiru Chenganmaal Thangachhi .(Lotus Eyes sister)

PAADHA MALAR MEEDHU PODHA MALAR THOOVI VAZHIPADUM , ANBARGAL THAMBHIRANEA - ( Devotees who put flowers & pray to the Lotus feet of the Lord) Paadha Malar - God's feet will be like a flower. Where is the paadha Malar ? Paadha Malar will be in a TRUE DEVOTEES HEART. It is in the Lotus Heart. If the GOD'S FEET HAS TO BE PRESENT ,THEN THE HEART SHOULD BE SOFT & COMPASSIONATE. Otherwise, How will He keep his FOOTPRINTS. HEART should not be a stone. How can you get FOOTPRINTS on a stone ? If GOD has to keep HIS FOOTPRINTS ON YOUR HEART, IT HAS TO BE SOFT & COMPASSIONATE. That is why , Arunagiri Nathar has sung " NENJA KANAGAL NEGIZHNDHU NEGIZHNDHU URUGA "

GOD IS A COMMODITY TO BE LOVED & Not to be FEARED. Since childhood, parents ,when their child does not eat food, they will say that GOD will prick your eyes & GOD will punish. This is WRONG. GOD SHOULD BE LOVED & GOD SHOULD NOT BE FEARED.

WHEN YOUR BEING YEARNS FOR GOD, TEARS ROLL DOWN NON-STOP IN YOUR LOVE OF GOD.

LOVE AND BLESSINGS - BABA

LAUNCH - Your Music Experience