IndiaDivine.org

Communal harmony -BABA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Events : May 2002

May 25th : Vaisakhi Visaagam : There is a song: "Azhagenra Solukku Muruga, Undhan Arulanri Ulagilea prul Edhu muruga " Beautiful Muruga was born on this day, on this Vaikaasi month, in Visaagam star. to Shiva & Parvathi. Special poojas were conducted at all murugan temples.

May 25th : 5th year, since the inception of SAMRATCHANA, Neelankarai. which was started on May 25th, 1998 from Mannady and Besant Nagar. & they used to be daily morning,half an hour Baba's prog. on Raj t.v, "Deva nilavukku oru Thevaram ".,which reached a large variety of audiences.

Policy of SAMRATCHANA - I LOVE, YOU LOVE, WE LOVE. SAMRATCHANA IS WORLD'S ENVY AND GOD'S PRIDE . SAMRATCHANA IS A BEAUTIFUL EXPERIMENT IN LOVE & SERVICE- BABA

Can we forget that, after one year - June 6th 1999, SAMRATCHANA was completely brought down in flames by some anti social elements & brought back soon beautifully by the sincere, selfless work of the noble volunteers. & can u forget the patience & courage of Baba by asking them to sing the song "KURAI ONRUM ILLAI MARAIMURTHI KANNA ", KURAI ONRUM ILLAI ,GOVINDA". And the extent of false reports by some magazines.It is 3 years since this fire incident happened. Can this Divine place be affected, after such yagams ,poojas are done ?? It has become more beautiful now. BABA says WHATEVER HAPPENS HAPPENS FOR GOOD, WHATEVER HAS HAPPENNED HAS HAPPENNED FOR GOOD" Now the place is much more beautiful than before & after this incident , the commitment with people has got more . & it was a time of test, who will be with me, & who will leave me. I have a sense of gratitude to every person who stood by me & who worked nobly towards this re-structuring & keeping the membership card was also a test & I had stopped it long time back. It was only ,to test your loyalty."= BABA

May 25th : Miladi Nabi - Birthday of Mohammad Nabi, who founded Islam & who brought about the preachings of Islam - The Holy QURAN .

May 25th : Sri Narasimha Jayanthi - Those who beleived God with True faith have never been forsaken. To prove that GOD is present everywhere & for the True ,unconditional prayer of Prahlad, Narasimha came forth & gave darshan from a Pillar & conquered Hiranya kashipu (Prahlad's father) on this day. When positive & negative clash, fire is formed. Prahlad said that there is GOD,there is GOD- positive, Hiranya kashipu said ," No GOD, No GOD -negative , When both clashed " a fire called "NARASIMHA" came

May 26th : Paurnami -yagams & Sathyanarayana pooja & cultural festivities at Samratchana.

May 26th : Aradhanai day for Kanchi PARAMACHARIAL , this was the day, Kanchi Paramacharial attained samadhi on this day. Paramacharial job was Veda Samratchanam. My work is SERVICE TO HUMANITY. Paramacharial -a Great Mahaan called me "A Maha Jyothi"= BABA

May 26th : Buddha Poornima : This is the Birthday of Gautama Buddha , who left his kingly status & renounced Life , & got Gnanam under a Bodhi tree & started preaching & who stood as an epitome of patience.

COMMUNAL HARMONY - BABA

For BABA, 'Emmadhamum Sammadham" Like Vallalar said "Ellaa Ulagum en vasamayina, Ella Uyirum en UyiraayinaYaadhum oorea , yaavarum kealeer". '"Oorilean kaaniyillai, uravu mattru oruvarillai " This is my experience. Today, I have relations ,all around the world. The experience of love , affection & selfless love, which i receive in every country & every place.

Baba has no barriers of Religion / caste /creed/ gender/ age/ status. I have built a church ,mosque, Perumal temple, & many temples, Buddha temple, cave temple in Ram Rajya ,Kelambakkam to spread communal harmony. I accept all religions and their religious preachings & I respect all Mahaans. & the concept of keeping Mahaans on the top four corners of the perumal temple "Mahaans can become God", Shirdi Sai Baba, Kodi Swamigal, Raghavendra Swamy & Paramacharial . & there is a Ramanujar statue near Sri Ranganathar. & a Solarium hall ( Glass house ) is under way for the statue of Thiruvannamalai -Ramsurat kumar Swamigal also called 'Visiri Swamigal".

Here is a place ,you can sing about any God & any Mahaan. I have deep reverence for all Mahaans.We celebrate all the festivals here , Diwali,Pongal, Christmas,, Ramzan, Buddha purnima. etc...There is no distinction in religion/ caste at all & it is a place for Communal harmony. & stands for Universal brotherhood.

We are all only one God's children. It is not fighting in the name of religion.We all should unite in Love & live in peace in Universal Brotherhood. I feel very happy when i come across people who are more devout than me.There is no distinction of caste/ creed in spirituality. I appreciate every Christian who reads the Bible & behaves in a disciplined manner. I welcome every Muslim who diligently prays & is good to everyone.

If you have to understand a Mahaan ,You have to keep noticing HIS every word & work ,HIS LIFE BECOMES HIS MESSAGE. HIS LIFE , IS ONLY HIS PHILOSOPHY & PREACHINGS. If you carefully observe, certain matters which you didnt understand, initially ,you will understand it later.

So, what Shivashankar' Baba's message to you is , "Be Always in the thoughts of GOD, doing your worldly responsibilities. You be a witness & see your life. Devotees would have been tested , but for a better future. You should hold onto GOD, despite whatever you are forced to face in life.When you are always in the thoughts of GOD, GOD will even come in your dreams & will speak to you. Remember the name of the Lord. GOD LOVES! ONLY GOD LOVES ! GOD LOVES ONLY ! =BABA

SHANKARAM SHIVA SHANKARAM

CHANT AND BE HAPPY

- Official partner of 2002 FIFA World Cup