IndiaDivine.org

tour snaps

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hi chapan, bharadwaj, asihwarya

great work, the photos were excellent and liked the poses of baba in orlando with his straw hat and garland, he looked really cool and deadly with the gun, like the modern kaliyuga lord krishna / rama out to protect us from evil . baba looked like a real pro in the water surfing pro. should have easily won the world champs award. looked like the orlando was really fascinating and fun. too bad i missed the actiona nd adventure.

i still havent got the pictures of niagara trip. but will be receiving it next wek and will surely upload first thing when i have em. sorry its taking forever. i dont know why

also i came across some of these openings which might be useful and is worth a try for those looking for jobs(Sunil Raja) god luck guys. hope it will be helpful

Lucent is recruiting in a full pace. So in case any of you or your friends are interested, you can apply. The area of work will be in Switching, RTOS, Java,C++, CORBA, Sybase database, Network Management and related areas. They are in need of many people and very urgently also. The candidate should have minimum 2 years experienceWhat you have to do is send a blank mail to apply so that you will get a application form. Fill the same and press the submit button in the form so that it goes straightly.

2. Texas Instruments Bangalore calls IC Design Engineers (through TMI Networks ). Eligibility : B.Tech/M.Tech qualifications in ECE/EEE and have a consistant brilliant academic record who passed out in 2001. Send Your resumes to ti Or Post it to : TMI Network, #760, 1st cross,RPS Management Consultants Indiranagar 1st Stage, Bangalore- 38

3. MNE Technologies Bangalore recruits freshers as trainees ..... Qualification: PG / Bachelor Degree in Electronics or Medical Electronics. Please apply in confidence within 7 days to: HR Department , MNE Technologies Pvt. Ltd. , C/o Manipal Hospital, No. 98, Rustom Bagh, Airport Road, Bangalore - 560 017, hr.blr

4. CAREERSPOT calls Fresh Engineers for REAL TIME SYSTEMS at Bangalore to work in the field of avionics, air traffic management, in-flight entertainment, Embedded Systems and communication technologies.. .. Freshers : M.Tech / ME / B.Tech / BE in ( ECE/CS/IT) can send their resumes to aerospace Contact : Careerspot, 28/1, First Floor, Cunningham Road, Bangalore.

5. DCS Software Pvt Ltd, Bangalore is recruiting fresh engineers... Candidate profile : Freshers BE (any branch) and MCA's. Compensation : Competitive [Training will be charged], Fresh candidates will be selected on their perfomance in hegeneral aptitute test. Selected candudates will be trained on the requisite skills. Your hard copy is supposed to be mailed. Contact : HR - Recruitment Cell , DCS Software Pvt Ltd , # 1569, 36th Cross, BSK2nd Stage Ring Road, Bangalore -70 Telephone : 080-6716340/6710999 . URL: http://www.dcssoftwareindia.com

6. Transworld IT Software is looking for B. E / B.Tech. Fresh Graduates with a minimum of 70 per cent marks. Company Profile: It rive the embedded markets for internet ecommerce, ebusiness, consumer and networking application. Location : Delhi,Bangalore,Hyderabad,Mumbai,Chennai Contact Info : Amit Bansal, Manager H.R., Webtek Software Solutions. E-Mail: webtekindiaSANKARAM SIVA SANKARAM

Madhusudhan Devareddy,

630, Merrick St, Apt # 307,

Detroit, Michigan, USA-48202-3950,

Phone: 313 - 832- 9418 (Home)

313 - 673 - 4248 (Cell)

- Official partner of 2002 FIFA World Cup