IndiaDivine.org

Desire God -BABA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

DESIRE GOD - BABA

Pattruga Pattattran Pattrinai Appattrai, Pattuga Pattru Vidarkku" - Thirukural.

Once when a King was hunting in a forest ,He Lost his way into a desert.Since 4 days,He could not get water to drink.Feeling very thirsty & dry & holding his life in his eyes, He was in a very pitiful condition. So a man was passing that side, holding a glass of water, So the king requested him"Please give me half a glass of water. & I will give you half of my Kingdom." So, Hearing this, the man immediately drank half a glass of water". The king immediately held his legs & begged Him " Please ,Please..., Do not drink this water.I will give my full kingdom to you only". So the man laughed "You foolish king!.All this time you were thinking that such a big kingdom was yours" So, saw the value of your kingdom. Only half a glass of water."

Without knowing this only, In this world ,you are searching for Materialistic Status & If you want to leave it.Hold onto a higher level-Paramaathma. Desire for the Paramaathma.This desire, like" Survival of the Fittest" will crunch other desires & burn it out."

RENUNCIATION IS NOT RUNNING AWAY FROM WORLDLY ACTIVITIES. YOU SHOULD NOT BECOME INACTIVE IN THE NAME OF SPIRITUALITY. AND ,I AM THE BEST EG. FOR THIS. IF YOU OBSERVE ME , YOU WILL REALIZE THAT I DO SO MANY TASKS MYSELF,WITHOUT FEELING ANY STRESS. IF I CAN DO THIS, WHY NOT YOU??

THAT IS MY MESSAGE TO YOU. KNOW THAT THE BEST TYPE OF RENUNCIATION IS BEING ABLE TO CARRY OUT YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES, ALWAYS MEDITATING ON GOD. I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO CONDUCT THIS SPIRITUAL MISSION, WITHOUT EXPECTING ANYTHING FROM ANYBODY, SELFLESSLY CARING FOR THE PEOPLE,THAT EVERY SINGLE THING WE DO, CAN BE DONE AS A FORM OF PENANCE. WHAT COUNTS IS PURITY OF HEART & NOT ANY EXTERNAL AFFECTATION.

LIFE is not a serious matter. Life should not laugh at you.You should laugh at life .It is very simple.This is the complete matter(Pooranatthuvam). ,Complete bliss, Life is not running & hiding in a forest. Do your duties ,remembering God in your thoughts ,while doing your daily duties to your family.. Life is a mixture of colours. We all are ordinary mortals.Life is a beautiful thing. & you can make it more beautiful,I f you know the art of Balancing Life.In every minute ,you can lead a perfect life.small things.Every sentence can be talked with sense. You can laugh at somebody, laugh at it. Before Life could laugh at you, you should Laugh at Life..

"ANYONE LIVES - ONLY ONCE" & Try to make the best of Life! without hurting anyone or harming anyone. Happiness is man's right. SO, BE HAPPY ALWAYS!!!

=BABA

Sign-up for Video Highlights of 2002 FIFA World Cup