IndiaDivine.org

Reciprocate God's love -BABA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Reciprocate God's Love - BABA

Love between human beings always expects returns.The greater the returns, the more the love displayed. In all human relationships , there will be some selfishness.This is true of every single worldly relationship. The price you have to pay could also be in terms of love expected from people. You love someone because you expect them to love you. Is this love, love at all, if there is anticipated gain?

BABA's love towards all of you is impartial, without expecting any returns.I am the Athma & I see everyone of you as the Athma. I love everyone equally. Nobody is close to me, nobody is far from me. Love in the truest sense of the term gives without expecting any returns. Love gains bliss by being able to offer itself without being appreciated, even when it is scorned. The only being capable of loving you , without expecting even your love is GOD.

BABA loves you for yourself, despite whatever you are, despite whatever you do. Understand that the true purpose of life is learning to reciprocate GOD'S LOVE.I never hate anyone.My happiness is your happiness. Your misery is my misery. If we understand this, we will realise what God expects from us.

Love is selflessness , Self is lovelessness! Love everyone & do selfless service, without harming anyone. Even if people around you are stinging scorpions, you be a saving saint. Learn to treat everyone as your own kith and kin. care for others as much as , if not more than, you care for yourself. Treat everyone as you would treat God if He were to appear before you.Start doing this with one person and gradually extend it to the entire universe. This is the secret of realizing God's presence totally within you and living upto HIS presence within you.

When Paramacharya was on his rounds for alms, several people held out their hands to him expecting something as prasadam. Ignoring others, he gave a plantain leaf filled with food to one particular person. This man distributed the food to everyone gathered, before he himself took the prasadam. Pointing this out to others,He said " This is why I gave the food to him. If I had given it to any of you, you would have gulped it down yourself assuming that only then you will get the whole benefit of the prasadam. Whereas , notice how he ensured that others got the prasadam before he had it"

That is how life is . If you are greedy to ask for everything with a selfish mind, wanting for only you, your kith and kin, God will withhold everything from you. Learn to ask on behalf of the entire world. and you will see prosperity starts pouring in full measure. Every blessing is bestowed only on him who is prepared to share it with others.

Where there is good, there is God.If you are Good, God will come to you, since Good and God are one and the same. You should be Good, inspite of all the onslaughts and bad things happening around you!

Understand whatever happens in your personal life, you should understand that, you are only a witness and not a performer. When it comes to God's work, you should know that you are a performer and the World is going to be a witness for what you perform! In the coming years in SAMRATCHANA , daily there will be big, big yagams,and the internal bliss of my Athma will activate through the fire of the yagam. That is why , I am giving you training. There wont be any looking back for SAMRATCHANA in the future. Samratchana's victory will be the victory of Truth in this world.

BABA LOVES! ONLY BABA LOVES, BABA LOVES ONLY! BABA LOVES YOU & CARES FOR YOU ! photo attached

Shankaram Shiva Shankaram

Chant and be Happy

Sign-up for Video Highlights of 2002 FIFA World Cup