IndiaDivine.org

Mana kadhavai thirandhu vai - BABA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Open the gates of your heart - BABA

Mana Kadhavai Thirandhu vai, God will come in any form and satisfy your wants God will identify a True Devotee who truly cries for God from anywhere. When you merge & become one with God, since God's work has to be done, God will shower love on you & those who are with you. Be wherever you are , If your Love & devotion to God is true, then God will come & will merge with you.God is present everywhere.

The Rama statue which Thyagaraja Swamy was doing pooja daily, his brother threw it into the water. He felt the Rama statue was a life force & was speaking to it & was doing pooja diligently.But according to Thyagaraja, He thought that Rama was not gone in water, Rama who was having food, betel leaves & who was drinking water at his home, had become angry & went away & told his wife, " I am going in search of Rama" & she asked if she can also come along & so He said . " Rama who went away angry might slightly change his mind & will come back home, then he will see that the house is locked & he will go away.So you open the gates of the house & be waiting for Rama. I will go & will somehow search & bring Rama home. In between, if Rama comes, you please tell him that I have gone in search of you"

So, We have to be like this. Whenever Rama comes,, in whichever form he comes, we should keep the gates of your home & heart open.

God will come in any form & will bless you : In Bhadrachalam, Kabirdasar had a disciple called Gopanna. Gopanna was asking his Guru for Rama's darshan somehow. So, Kabirdasar said "You still dont have the ability yet, you be a little patient. But Gopanna insisted that he wanted Rama's darshan at any cost. So, his Guru guaranteed him . "Tomorrow morning at 11.00a.m, Rama will come to your house & he also told Rama, "My disciple is pleading for your darshan. I have said that you will come to his house at 11.00a,m. Gopanna went around the whole city , announcing that Rama is going to come to his house at 11.00a.m & asked them all to also come & have darshan. He said that " Rama is going to come home & he decorated the house, tied thoranams & served food on the banana leaves & was waiting readily.

Then at 11.00a.m, a buffalo came with body full smeared with mud & it came & kept its mouth on the food kept in the banana leaves & it kicked everything with its leg & it scattered all the vessels & things there. So, the disciple came & told his Guru, " I beleived you & you put a black mark on my face. All the city people came & spat at my face. you said 'Rama will come, only a buffalo came." Then Rama said to Thulasidasar, " I beleived you & went there , see your disciple has hit me on my shoulder.'So, if Rama had come in the form of buffalo, It could come even in the form of Shivashankar Baba. Leaving this, you are still looking for Rama to appear in shell & chakra.This is the foolishness.

Once when Vivekananda was going in the train, he was suffering with hunger for 3 days. When the train stopped at Ayodya, a sweet shop owner came & said "Rama came in my dream & told my child ,Vivekananda has not eaten for 3 days & asked to give food for him" When he told this, Vivekananda said " It's not me". But he insisted that Rama came in his dreams a second time & He gave him puri & sweet & satisfied Vivekananda's hunger.When you are always in the thoughts of God & do service to God, God will come in any form & continue to look after your wants. God will even come & speak to you in your dreams.

Once a Mahaan , Kamaladasar, when he was walking throught the forest,a thief came & asked him "What is the valuable thing that you possess with you"? He thought for a long time.Then the thief said "Okay, I think he doesnt have anything & he felt pity & told him" If you dont have anything, leave it' So Kamaladasar started crying . " The most valuable Treasure I have with me is only GOD.You are asking that from me. I am feeling very upset". So, you also get such feelings & you should develop the ability to surrender yourself to God wholeheartedly & feel that God is everything for you & is the most Precious Treasure.

So, SHIVASHANKAR BABA's message to you is , Be Always in the thoughts of God , doing your wordly responsibilities. Open the gates of your heart & make your heart soft & compassionate, so that God will leave his footprints on your heart. How can God leave his footprints on your heart, when it is hard like a stone ? . Become more loving , caring , affetionate , compassionate towards everyone . Love Everyone & learn to do selfless service ., God will identify a True devotee, when He truly cries for God from anywhere. Be wherever you are , Remember the name of the Lord & Chant the name of the lord.

I AM ALWAYS WITH YOU ,WITHIN YOU. I AM NEVER SEPARATE FROM YOU. BABA LOVES YOU & CARES FOR YOU !

LOVE AND BLESSINGS = BABA

SHANKARAM SHIVA SHANKARAM

CHANT & BE HAPPY

Sign-up for Video Highlights of 2002 FIFA World Cup