IndiaDivine.org

Krishna's unsurpassed Love

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Krishna's Unsurpassed Love

The Lord, out of his causeless mercy,descends to this material world & displays his activities just like an ordinary man.

KRISHNA is the supreme soul present in everyone's heart.He is the cause for Remembrance & Forgetfulness.KRISHNA is transcendental to all material qualities.KRISHNA has 6 opulances, COMPLETE WEALTH,STRENGTH,FAME,KNOWLEDGE,BEAUTY & RENUNCIATION.KRISHNA is so called,since HE is ALL-ATTRACTIVE!!! KRISHNA is MUKUNDA ,which refers to his EVER SMILING FACE. , SHYAMSUNDARA - because of his TRANSCENDAL BEAUTY

The pure devotee surrenders himself unto the lotus feet of the Lord,in the soul level.The Lord also feels transcendental pleasure by submitting himself to the protection of the devotee.It is the Jeevathma merging with the Paramaathma.Krishna likes Thulasi Leaves & Buds. & always garlanded with colourful fragnant Flowers.The devotees remain affectionately attached to the Lord.They can meet all kinds of obstacles on the path of Devotional Service & freely without any fear, they can surmount such obstacles.Because of their unconditional surrender,KRISHNA always protects them & reciprocates their continuous ecstatic Love for him.

KRISHNA understands their deep Love, desire & Longing of his devotees & fulfills them at the appropriate time,according to their loving propensities, in various relationships,be itfather,mother,son,friend,lover... He makes them yearn & long for his Love,pushing themto the point of tears. Here,I am talking of devotees who are Miles & Miles Apart & who Long for the Lord's Divine presence.This is the Love for Krishna in feelings of Separation, by constantly thinking of the Lord, which is the highest perfectional level. Love should really be relished in absence.The pure Devotees of KRISHNA have no desire,but to be associated with KRISHNA,. KRISHNA being very kind to his devotees,fulfills their desires.Because they want KRISHNA'S association,The Lord is always prepared to give it to them.The devotees of KRISHNA are also Spontaneous Lovers.They are not required to strictly follow regulative principles,because they are already naturally developed in TRANCENDENTAL LOVE FORKRISHNA. Regulative Principles ar required for persons who have not achieved ,such a position of Spontaneous Love.Pure Devotees render service spontaneously engaging all natural instincts in KRISHNA's LOVINGSERVICE,Irrespective of the fact, whether KRISHNA is amidst them or out on some Mission., by always remembering him in their Hearts & Service dedicting to the Lord. Devotees love KRISHNA more than they love their own parents, kith & kin.KRISHNA cannot be understood by non-Devotees,because there is a curtain of YOGAMAYA,which covers KRISHNA's features. KRISHNA SAYS " I AM NOT EXPOSED TO ANYONE & EVERYONE". Of what use are persons, who are puffed up with material opulence & prestige,if they are bereft of the Association of Saintly Persons & Devotees of the Supreme Lord??One can go thinking & hearing about the all Attractive Lord & never feel tired, but remain fresh & eager to hear MORE & MORE..................

KRISHNA says, " Give up all varieties of Religiousness and just Surrender unto ME, and in return, I shall Protect you from all sinful reactions.Therefore you have nothing to fear". "I envy no one,nor am I partial to anyone,I am equal to all, But, whoever renders service with Love & Devotion is a Friend , is in ME, and I am also a friend in him"

When a Devotee is found to be always associated with the Lord in Ecstatic Love, Such a Position has been awarded by the Lord himself, out of his causeless & Extraordinary mercy. One who has developed Love for KRISHNA can see him within his Heart 24 hours of the day. One becomes overwhelmed with joy, by seeing a devotee of the Lord or by hearing about the Lord from the devotee. SURRENDER unto the the SUPREME LORD with BODY,MIND & SOUL be always transcendentally engaged in his Service,performing your material activities.,by always remembering the lord in your heart. & transcendentally Immersed in the Love of the Lord.Distance & time has no bounds , since he is already present in your heart.

GOD LOVES ! ONLY GOD LOVES ! GOD LOVES ONLY!

SHANKARAM SHIVA SHANKARAM

CHANT AND BE HAPPY

Sign-up for Video Highlights of 2002 FIFA World Cup