IndiaDivine.org

live with contentment...siva sankar baba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Baba’s speech at Neelangarai on 19th June

What is Kriya yoga?

"To create energy is termed as Kriya yoga. Kriya Yoga is an ancient self realization technique, which is well known in India. It became popular in the West in the 1920s, yet it remains a mysterious and fascinating spiritual path. It is taught by a limited number of masters, most of who are Indian. Paramahansa Yogananda arrived in the United States in 1920, where he taught Kriya Yoga in accordance with his master's request. The transmission of this teaching has been continued without interruption ever since.

Answering another question on contentment, Baba said greed is a root cause for all evil. Drawing examples like Mrs. Kennedy, who went after Millionaire Onasis, after the demise of President Kennedy, she found the status of millionaire wife more appropriate then being ex president wife. In addition, to name few Indian actor, actresses who were subjected to mental agony and they lost their life for the fault of having earned by their enormous wealth. Too much money & wealth is detrimental, that will lead you to state that you will not get pure love & affection. All will be behind your wealth, every thing will be artificial to please you and grab your wealth.

Repeatedly I have been reiterating that every thing is Maya in this universe, everything is false, every relationship is faulse. Do not go behind anything .If you go away it will come to you, if you go behind the material aspects that may prove disastrous to you which we have learnt from examples, which I have quoted. Always lead a life with contentment, which I think the younger generations of have started doing that. They have assualtly contributed to as they are with contentment. This is great beginning.

Take Siva Sankar Baba he has children through out this world to take care of him, for him dresses are in abandance, watches, reading glasses, sun glasses, are all in bountiful I have relinquished everything in life including my agnostic & cognostic relationship, now I have relations spread over world for me. I have nothing except for the love, which I sowed. It has now started repaying back to me I style. Like Lord Muruga who gave up everything and sat in palani with a loincloth receives panchamritham, and he is being dressed like a prince."

Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. Click Here