IndiaDivine.org

Baba's Niagara Falls Trip Photos 2002

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

my dear samratchanites,

sorry for the long delay, due to unforseen reasons, i wasnt able to scan the pix and upload them. but finally its over and its always better late then never to see baba's pix. i still got some more when we were down at the winds of cave at the base of the mighty falls. and others. will do them asap possibly by the next weekend. ok hope you like them cuz they did not come out as well i expected for some reasons, i was'nt able to get the pix in bigger actual size when uploading, i guess its maybe due to the fact that the account i snear the 30MB limit. i will also send a few pictures to if they like a few which they want to put in the monthly magazine.

so here is the link,

lst? & .dir=/Baba%27s_NiagaraTrip_2002_madhu & .src=gr & .begin=9999 & .view=t & .order= & .done=http%3a//photos./lst%3f%26.dir=/Baba%2527s_NiagaraTrip_2002_madhu%26.src=gr%26.view=t

it is in itself as they have disabled the public sharing privelages of other personal account ID's. ALSO YOU CAN ALSO GO THE GROUPS SITE AND CLICK ON PHOTOS AND CLICK ON NIAGARA TRIP PIX

P.S. karthik, let me know which ones you want so hat i can mail it to you, so gimme your address in houston in next email.

with love

madhu reddySANKARAM SIVA SANKARAM

Madhusudhan Devareddy,

630, Merrick St, Apt # 307,

Detroit, Michigan, USA-48202-3950,

Phone: 313 - 832- 9418 (Home)

313 - 673 - 4248 (Cell)

New! SBC Dial - 1st Month Free & unlimited access