IndiaDivine.org

My Greatest weapon is Love = BABA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

SHIVASHANKAR BABA's one & only Greatest weapon is Love only. With my love, i can lift you & also correct you.

Generally, BABA doesnt hurt anyone.That is why, even if i scold, I will not tell the name. Suppose, i disapprove of your actions, if you dont come under my wavelength, my value system. I will just ignore you, it could even be in months.Then you know, what you are missing? so there is no one in this world ,who could immerse you in Love. I can pamper you like anything. So, when you start missing all this, what you get from me, the Love, the Care, I give you, then you will know what you are missing !

With this, i will correct you. so ,when i see the shortcomings in you, when i suffer to raise you.This is my Asthiram. I will not say anything, i will not ask anyone, why they did like this? But when you miss my Love, then you will get a feeling. Why Baba is indifferent to me, Then you will do a self introspection & will try to correct yourself.

No one is close to me, No one is far from me. Baba showers love on everyone impartially.I dont hate anyone.A Mahaan is a very rare gift to the world. He is a Mobile temple. Mahaans have no wants.You are living for you. I am living for you. You should love God for the sake of loving him, not because he will put a crown & make you the emperor of this world.All the time, you should not wear a mask & be artificial to fool the society around ,with your ego. You should destroy that ego. That is Spirituality.

You have to become God. "Thannai arindha pin kadavulai Ariyalam".When you experience the same bliss which I am experiencing, they you will understand me. A man is there, on top of a Hill. One man is below the hill. The person standing below, cannot fully see the man,who is above. He also, should go on top & then, when standing in a level equivalent to that man, in the hill, & then ,if he sees.Then he can see in full depth, whether his face is clear. That way, until you reach the Heights you cannot experience it.Hence ,Godliness is when we attain those states, you will understand.

SAMRATCHANA has come to practise the language of the soul.Our vedas is Love.Our Success has already been written.,because, our victory is Dharma's victory."Dharmathin vazhvuthanai Soodhu kavvum, Marupadi dharmam vellum" = is our RAMRAJYA PHILOSOPHY.

Considering SHIVASHANKAR BABA, you are niether man nor woman.,You are Athma. why i maintain relationships.This is my way of showing you my Love. I interact at your level, at your age group, according to your mental maturity. This is my Divine Compassion. I know who you are? & I know who am I? I am trying to build a better rapport b/w you & me , so that a time will come, when you will be ready to work for me, with a whole hearted dedication.This is my Philosophy of working.

Our Globalisation is the Globalisation of the spirits, Globalisation of the hearts,globalisation of the mind.Our Global warming is the Affecting & warmth within the various souls all over the Globe. What the Globalisation I mean,is what i have i give it to you, what you have ,you give it to me. The only way is Love.So, the Barrier to Spiritual Global warming ,spiritual Globalisation is Lovelessness.Since we have become loveless persons ,we have not been able to share it.

I went for 40 days to various nations abroad.What is happening in Samratchana. I will give you an example how the Satchath Vasthu -God is being loving & compassionate towards me to such an extent.

We had been to Las Vegas In America.There all the Samratchana Children living in USA had come to see me. There we took 2 bungalows on rent, & were cooking & eating there.This way, we went & stayed in different places there. We would go walking in the morning, & see many places & since we were a bit tired ,in the main road ,like a park, i was sitting on a bench. Our Samratchana Children were all around me. You know the Samratchana's habit! One person whas pressing my legs, another was pressing my hands, my shoulders. Around me, 10 children were trying to press my body , on the main road on the park bench.They are trying to do it.Baba will be very tired, so we should try to do something to relieve his strain & they were pressing my hands ,legs.

That time, an American was passing by. What dialogue he said, That is my Life.That American saw the service being rendered by all these children for me. For him, this is a very different scene. They dont get love .when they are small,they go separately & when everything is over,inthe later years, what love they get from the puppies is only Love. They dont get love from their family. So, they are all very depressed. & seeing such a scene, he said " OH ! WHAT A LIFE THIS FELLOW GOT" .What a life ,god has given him- meaning.THAT IS TRUE.

I went around for 40 days abroad, i didnt spend anything... have you heard of anyone like this.wherever place i go, I have no problem. Because, everywhere, My Samratchana children are there.Today, Samratchana Children are there in different parts of the world.Wherever i go, they only come to receive me at airport & take care of me luxuriously.In every house, there is a separate room for me, whether in America or London or Dubai, in every house there is a big room for me.a new cot,tooth brush, shaving set, new dress.They dont use this room.even if any guests come also, they dont leave into that room.when i go only, they open it for me. I CHERISH THEIR LOVE AND CARE .

Today, what we are seeing in a small level, this matter will come in every Samratchana concerned houses. BABA , is a part and parcel of your house.so when such thoughts come, then that day, that room will become a pooja room.That's all. When that day comes, then that day, my Yuga kaariyam will emerge victorious - I believe .This is happening.

Ayodhya is not a town.It is a place reverberating with the holy name of Rama. Only Samratchana is Ayodhya coz, his sandals ,his noble throne is there.The symbols of HIs sovereignty , sceptre and umbrella and the devotees commitment to Rama's mission are found only there, th devotees dedicated service towards this mission exists only there...

So, Whether Rama is physically present or If He is Physically away on His Mission, Ayodhya is that place where the Atma Rama's who have Him in their Hearts always, Serve Him.,Work towards the fulfillment of Rama's Mision -So, all of you are all Atma Rama's . This physical form of Shivashankar Baba is purely a transport means. This is my message to you....

A song is sung: In a world desiring Gold, A life that desires me .In a World searching for Treasure, My life that searches for a Loving Heart"God's Divine rule is Blooming, RAMARAJYAM is blooming, ALL of you are GOD's children doing service.

BABA IS ALWAYS WITH YOU, WHETHER I AM PHYSICALLY PRESENT OR AWAY ON A MISSION. I CHERISH YOUR LOVE & CARE!

LOVE AND BLESSINGS = BABA

SHANKARAM SHIVA SHANKARAM

CHANT AND BE HAPPY

Health - Feel better, live better