IndiaDivine.org

Achieve Divinity - BABA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

TO ACHIEVE DIVINITY ,YOU SHOULD ATTAIN HUMANITY = BABA

If you dont have faith, even if God comes in front of you, nothing will happen.In this world,Spirituality is the big temple which is based on the foundation of faith. Be loving towards everyone, even ur enemy.Hate the sin,but not the sinner.To be selfless & paient. Only when these qualities grow in us, then the god's quality will keep growing within us. So, these thoughts should come from the heart.To get such thoughts, you should keep thinking of God.

Once, a Mahaan Guru Nanak was walking on the road.One lady was spreading cow dung on outside her house. dont know why she was so angry. She threw the cow dung smeared cloth on his face.If any other person ,would have fought with the lady. But, he took it home carefully & he washed that cloth clean & then he dried the cloth.Then he cut this cloth into small pieces for the vick (thiri) for his lamps.He lit this cloth with oil in a lamp & prayed to God, "Dont know what problem that lady has, God, Please give her peace of mind". he used to daily lit the lamps with this cloth & was praying to God for her.

These thoughts is only Spirituality.If you get these thoughts,then you will get all shakthi by itself.God is not a thing to be seen in a stone or a statue or a ring or a dollar.God is a quality, a kalyana gunam.Good character, impartiality, remove hatred & anger.Godliness is a quality.

That way Rama's quality was not changing his dharma.krishna's intelligence,Jesus's sacrifice, Buddha's compassion., Mohammad Nabi's Management quality. Like this, everyone has a quality. .If you achieve all this, then you attain God's quality.

TO ACHIEVE DIVINITY, YOU SHOULD ATTAIN HUMANITY.Manathaanai, Manathill ninra Karuthaanai, karutharindhu Mudipaanthannai"

"Paadinean Adinean Paravasamaaga, Unnai sindhai seydhu - unn- Nedumaamudi Paadi, aadi verarindhadham Naam " - I am thinking of you, i am singing & dancing your words.I have saved the property called sins in so many births. i have immersed all that.

So, to achieve God,you can sing about God, if you cant sing, you can tell in ur mind.Only for singing, you need a good voice, but u can tell in your mind or you can listen to people singing & talking about God. When you are always in the thoughts of God, god will even come in your dreams & will speak to you. Remember the name of the Lord & Chant the name of the Lord.

BABA LOVES YOU AND CARES FOR YOU. I AM ALWAYS WITH YOU, WHETHER I AM PHYSICALLY PRESENT OR AWAY ON A MISSION = BABA

Parayanam sey Maname dinamum, Parayanam sey Maname,:Narayana Naam Shivashankar Namathai ,Parayanam sey Maname. Chant! ,Chant!, - Chant the name of the Lord.

SHANKARAM SHIVA SHANKARAM

CHANT AND BE HAPPY

Autos - Get free new car price quotes