IndiaDivine.org

Satsang speech on 1st August

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Baba’s speech at Kelambakkam satsang on 1st August 2002

What was the reason for you to the start the school?

Baba:"I had options galore in front of me, before I ventured into school. I had the necessary infrastructure at Kelambakkam; the options were a) old age home b) Youth Hostel c) Working Women Hostel.

Old Age Home, I gave up the idea coz, I had to untrain them first, untraining and then training them in my ideology would have been a Herculean task and the results weren’t guaranteed. With due respects to elders it is very difficult to erase the negative thinking in built in them over a period of time. All the elders have a habit of brooding over non-issues. This prompted me to give up the idea of old age home.

Youth & Women Hostel I wanted to give the best, but I learnt the time is not yet ripe to start one of those and any hiccups here and there would not have given the desired results which I had focused. So with all the formulation not falling in my purview,i struck to the idea of starting a school.

Starting a school not with any moneymaking motives. It is always better to train pupils when they are young, as I felt they are the future. India can be divided into 3 category, first the people who fought for the freedom they have achieved and gone, the second phase we born after independent has let much to be desired. We have not performed what we are supposing to. So only India is not in fore front in any spheres. There is stagnation everywhere all brain drained out of country. Coutries, which became independent after us has gone days ahead of us leaving us groping in dark.

We gave a lame excuse that coz, explosion of population being the stumbling block to our sluggish growth. Which eventually is being proved wrong today by china. China is number 1 in export of its goods. They are able to storm international market with their product in terms of Quality, Quantity & Competitveness.

So the coming generation has to be molded to bring out a strong India. I foresaw 300 students this year to our school no one believed, Iam foreseeing 2000 students in the next couple of years to come, iam visionary, secretariat is being shifted to Mahabalipuram and there are numerous Soft Ware giants coming here, close to 4000 families will settle down in around Kelambakkam.When they look for a school which has all the ingrientients Sushil Hari will be a stand out. Out of this 2000 students which iam envisaging, I’ll be happy if 200 understand my ideology and my philosophy. That will be a hallmark to the new Indian, which is being originated here.To achieve this I need students,teachers and parents cooperation".

sk