IndiaDivine.org

Baba speech at neelangarai

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Baba speech at neelangarai sunday the 4rth august 2002

In my previous speech I was referring that Lord Jesus Atma left his body only when he felt that Almighty had deserted him, so as to say that your atma is freed and it merges with the cosmos only when you totally axe the desire to even seek God.

(Asai arum in assai arum in eesanodayenum assai arum in) Someone raised a query is there any instances that Mahans have lived even after they are liberated.

Take the case of Patinathar his disciple Bathragiri attained the end whereas Pattinathar had to wait in Tiruvathiyoor for his end to come. This is coz, this physical body has a molecular age, even you get liberated you have to live the age then only your atma departs from your body.

Rama was a liberated person but he had live leaving his wife sons till his end came to his physical body. Krishna had wait for Jara’s arrow to penetrate his toe to merge with the cosmos. Paramacharyal a liberated saint had to undergo cataract surgery. Ramanar liberated when he was 12 years old his body suffered cancer, so as Ramakrishna Paramahmasar.

Then the doubt comes to you all, what difference does it make to Gnani and others when they have undergone the same predicament. Gnani is aware that every thing is drama whereas you all believe whats happening are true.

Anjeneyar was different when time came to leave the body he chose to live in this world cherishing the thoughts he served Rama, it is still believed that Anjeneya dwells in one of the caves in Mahendra giri. Serving God you avoid major Ailment, all major becomes minor. Siva sankar Baba was suppose to have major health problem during my last leg of guru dasa, ragu bukthi, but since I was serving god what major ailment was reduced to mere BP variation in me. Now that time has gone that minimum variation is not there today.

Why this ailment has to come to even Mahan, take the case of Arjuna, karuna’s nagaswaram would have hit the target if not for Krishna’s blessings. It is nothing but give and take or in other words “Baki, Saki”. When I use to spend time with kodi swami gal of puravipalayam he use to tell that I have to do some good to people who had done good me or vice versa in their previous births. So only iam here’.

Baba narrated a story a saint a liberated person had to cross a muddy road in a scorching sun. Seeing this a cobbler gave him a chappal. The saint totally forgot about it when he left the body, he was asked by god to be reborn again (in spite of he being liberated) as a son to the cobbler for the reason of taking the chappal from him.”

sk