IndiaDivine.org

be like a bee'

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Baba’s speech at Neelangarai on August 8th

“When I was going for rounds in the morning at kelambakkam someone asked me what Baba yesterday speech at the sat sang made me think that you seem to be so cut up with the society. I replied yes iam so cut up because iam unable to see any “Bee”. It was not the busyness in the bee which I was referring. There are three sects of people in this society, which can be equated to the following.

1) Like the worms in the slush gutter what ever fresh water you give they go in search or they breed only in garbage, like wise there are people who don’t want to listen or be with good things they want to while away their time in non productive areas like drinking, gossiping etc.

2) Flies are the one, which takes its food from both good things and bad. People with both good and bad likings fall in this category.

3) One has to be like the “Bee” looking for only good things, bee will take only honey from the flower it will not search for its prey else were.

Likewise people should look for only good things like the “bee”. Why we are not getting people who wants only good things, that’s coz of your up bringing and habits you develop over a period of time.

A small tale will throw more light as to how habit good or bad can come to stay. . A villager had three sons. He asked them to weed out unwanted weeds, which were detrimental to the growth of the main plant. The brothers were able to do it with ease, as it required only minimum effort.

Secondly they were asked to flush out thorny plants, the brothers tried to pull it out with their hands but they were able to succeed with only crowbars.

Thirdly father asked his sons to fell a tree without any help, they were unable to do it. All these references boils only to habit, if it is in initial stage it can be just weeded out easily, If it is allowed to grow like the tree it may not leave you or it becomes a part of you”.

Always be like "bee"