IndiaDivine.org

Samathristi

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Baba speech on 10th August

"What Buddha & Aravidar could not do iam seriously comtemplating to execute it. What they experimented was to go into recluse remain silent searching and seeking the highest degree of salvation, but Buddha could not accomplish as he was poisoned Aravindar tried remaining secluded in a room giving all his management to mother. Mother had the requisite, as she was a foreign lady and a management person. But did Aravinda succeed, if it had been yes the world would have known, and what ever he wrote in savitri was of very high standards.

Iam of late being no different from you all, you are managing your work,whereas iam becoming a spiritual manager that’s all. Still iam not satisfied with what’s happening around, I want to become samathristi look all alike, remain silent. Since I have chosen God’s work, so many people are doing god’s work here I had to be a bit considerate to them in guiding and talking to few of them. I had to be same to all, if I had to talk to or garland I had to talk to all and garland all. The best way to this is to remain silent and hand over all the managerial to deserving person and go into recluse for good.

Then the chances of this Powerful Atma reaching all over and doing good by mrere thought of me is possible, I have come to give the highest degree for seekers, moksha, I should not be looking into Accounts. But defenitely going into silence is my next stage It may take a month or few months I have the reqired age to achieve iam confident that I will do it, but not before doing some thing good for people who believed and came to me”.

sk