IndiaDivine.org

Baba speech at Neelangarai 13th August

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Baba speech at Neelangarai 13th August 3pm

It is believed that prayers by other religion get results/ Miracle faster than the prayers done by Hindus are it true?

BABA; “When you pray light emanated from your back of your head reaches the cosmos for God to take care. There is no disparity in prayers to god. There is no demarcation that this prayer is Christian, Muslim or Hindu Infact these prayers are answered only by Angels who are appointed by god, to take care of humanity. Prayers reach the cosmos in form a beam of light. Unselfish prayer, prayer with ultimate faith reaches the skies in thicker form. These are given priority and solved. Prayers, which are not done with focus, may take time to attract the sight of the angels. By the time they come to you the intensity in your prayer is reduced. That is the reason instant results are not as expected.

Siva Sankar Baba Prayers are answered instantly, I have proved in one of my photograph that thick mass of light shoots from sahasraram. Prayer should always be in general and for others .Pamban Swamigal use to pray Lord Muruga even you let me down its ok, don’t let down devotees who come to me. So it is not the religion it the faith in which you pray give results”.

sk