IndiaDivine.org

Holy Pilgrimage - BABA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

SHIVASHANKAR BABA is undertaking Kailash yatra this month from August 22nd to Sep 5th 2002 along with 65 Samratchana devotees. I have gone to Kailash yatra & Manasasarovar 9 times & even done the Inner Parikrama. I am on viradham & fasting.This is my Kailash yatra for the 10th time.

SHIVASHANKAR BABA undertakes pilgrimages often & goes to various holy places & bathes in holy rivers .There is a spiritual theory which states how to achieve God in life.The person who gave this thought is Idai Kaattu Siddhar, who is in the Moolasthaanam (inner sanctum) of Thiruvannamalai temple. He gave this philosophy. "Kaanaamal, koanaamal, Kandu , Kodu, Paar, Aadu, Kidaikkum "

Idai kaadan means Venugopala Swamy ,Krishna. Many people dont know him. Idaiyar -Kaadar - The Good Shepherd, who is in the forest.What you see today as Thiruvannamalai ,its ancient name was Vanniyaasalam. salam- forest. forest filled with vanni trees.There was a Great Siddhar called Idai kaadan.there is no names for God,if they had kept a fan(visiri), they will call him visiri swamigal.

Great Mahaans ,generally dont discuss about their past lives. siddhars will never speak at all. What language we understand, we will keep their names.So that way, In Thiruvannamalai, Idai kaatu siddhar was there first. he is nothing but Venugopal swamy, krishna .The proof is that there is a sannidhi for Venugopal swamy in the temple ,when you go round the temple. Initially ,He was doing pooja there, Then Annamalaiyar ,was his disciple & when he asked this place ,he gave it to him. & he went to Thirukoviloor. In that place, temple is very beautiful with lot of divinity .It is on the route from Thiruvannamalai towards Vizhupuram.

The theory of Idai kaadan was "Kaanamal, koanaamal, kandhu , kodu, paar, aadu, kidaikkum" .kidaikkum - You will get Moksha. Now when you sing for Sabarimalai Ayappan, "Palli kattu Sabarimalaikku, Swamyai kandaal, moksham kittum" , "kaanaamal " means - before the sunrise ,koanaamal means- mid noon -12.p.m, when the sun is at its centre. "Suryanai Paarthu Kodu " means- Vazhipadu - see the sun & worship. Aadhu - is not sheep , it is to bathe in holy rivers.

World is running through the electro magnetic energy. so ,in these times, the power is more. do poojas for god atleast 3 times, before 6a.m, 12 noon, 6p.m evening. They do this pooja ,keeping the sun as the main., inspite of all other navagrahams, sun is the main shakthi.

THE REASON TO KEEP KUNGUMAM & VIBUTHI (sacred ash): If you see ,in our body, in our forehead ,sun is there.There is a connection b/w outer sun & the sun in our body,in the forehead. That is why, people who do hyptonism, & who infuse bad spirits will hit at this forehead. So, that's why our ancestors have told to keep vibuthi , kungumam , naamam on our forehead. They will hit you, through this forehead. So, that's why ,if there is a God's shakthi at this place, it will repel the bad forces. It will avoid the negative waves reaching it. That's the reason to keep kungumam ^ vibuthi on our forehead. So, now, bindis are now in stickers, what the power in kungumam is not there in the sticker Bindi.

In this world, every thing has got it own quality. so this kungumam is ,they take turmeric (manjal) & nicely grind it & mix with white (sunnaambu). So there is a radiation. Smilarlarly, vibuthi , & with Thulasi madam sand they put namam & they call it as Brindavanam Mrithugai ,which has a power & also sandal also has power So, through these things ,we can safeguard ourselves from bad forces.

In America, Maharishi Institute had done research & they had scientifically proved this power.They had checked the ECG of a person & then later , after applying vibuti & kungumam on his body, they took the ECG again. They found that after keeping vibuti & kungumam ,there is a charge. They also found out ,how when you go into meditation, in that half an hour, the system soothing & they found how current flows when the eyes are shut & when the eyes are closed.

So, they have proved all this scientifically. They took kungumam from some temples in our cities & had kept for 1 year & had tested & seen for every month. They tested & found that the kungumam from Meenakshi Amman & Kamakshi Amman ,even after 1 year, also, the charge in it had not reduces. The Radioactivity in it had never reduced..

The sun ,is in our forehead. Whatever Gods which are outside are withing our body. Vayu is our Breathing air.Varuna is the water in our body, like amino acids, etc. Vishnu is in our feet. Indra is in our hands & our 5 fingers. Chandran (Moon) is our mind. Like the moon, our mind will always be wandering. That's why people whose mind is not fine, ( it goes high on Amavasai days ). There is a connection.

If you notice the ocean waves ,on paurnami ( Full moon day ) & on Amavasai days, the waves will be very super. But on other days, it will be dull. So, for all demi- gods in this world, there is a separate world. "Andathill Ulladhu, Pindathil Ulladhu" Pindam - this body in flesh & blood. Andam -which is outside.So, this is Mini, Maxi Inter Link.

Akbar Badshah , daily in the morning used to go to his balcony & used to see the sun. That's why, He became one among the top Mughal kings. He was taking the energy of the sun. In Meditative yogam, there is another yoga called Saaya Purusha latchanam. That is , everyday in the morning & evening ,you have to see our shadow from the sun. If you do this for 10 months, your shadow will speak to you.Can you beleive it?

When a person dies, this Saaya Purusha Latshanam is there. The moment he dies, like him only, it will be in 5 feet/ 6 feet height like a white light. it will see you crying & will tell you not to cry. It will not be visible to your eyes. That shadow will be there for 10 days. Then, you do pooja & will send it back.If not, it will be there. To completes its vasanas, it will be roaming around there for 10 days. That is waht in Balachander's movie they say" When we die today, tomorrow is ten".

Once, when Rama's mind was very disturbed, sage Agathiyar told him to worship the sun & gave him a mantra called Aditya Hrudayam.So, when Lord Rama only was feeling very depressed, after he worshipped the sun, he got his energy. Today also, on sundays. good will happen ,if you read Aditya Hrudayam, since sun's day is Sunday. This theory was given by idai kaatu siddhar , the reason was the place he was suns' place, "Arunaachalam", arunan means sun, salam means hill. so from the sun, a few fire droplets fell on 7 places in this world. In that 7 places, 7 kallaala trees & 7 shivas( lingam) are there. In Thiruvannamalai, that kallala tree is below the hill in a cave. But we cant see it.

Once in 1984, when i first time went to Haridwar for kumbhamela. First time, I went to bathe in river ganga ,keeping my bag on the shore. In Ganga, a small girl of 3/4 yrs wearing green skirt with 2 plaits came & stood in front of me & asked me, "Uncle, Ithnea din ke baad aap aaye nahaane ke liye" ? I was surprised & got up .that child dissappeared. so, it was Mother Ganga. When a Mahaan bathes in holy rivers, She blesses .Like how ,Rama was blessed by ganga when he had gone to bathe in the river..This is what SHIVASHANKAR BABA has seen in his life.

I had written a book called "kadavul Maama""God uncle". Why I didnt keep "God father or God child. The reason is once, when i was with Ramsuratkumar Swamy at Thiruvannamalai, a small child was sitting opposite , a known child from Thirunelveli. So, swamy asked her, " Do you know who is this"? That girl said " Kadavul Mama" God uncle.This is a true event. asked the reason ,she said that" everytime, he keeps talking about God, so that's why kadavul mama'". If you give chocolate to a child, she will call chocolate uncle . So, in front of Thiruvannamalai Ramsurat kumar Swamy, this small child gave this title & secondly ,since mother Ganga called Shivashankar baba as Mama- Uncle. So this Uncle relationship came.

When I went to Kailash, Muruga came as a small child , gave some stones & said " mama, nee appa vukku oru periya kottai kattu"" uncle, you build a big fort for father" He called me as Uncle, appa -father means shiva. kottai - is to build in spirituality. So, that's why I had the title of my book as kadavul mama, God uncle. This is my personal experience

..Kaanamal, koanaamal, kandhu , kodu, aadu, paar, kidaikkum . So, worship god in the 3 times & bathe in holy rivers & go & see gods , in all temples ,living Mahaans, Siddhars.When you bathe in holy Ganga, you should ask for it to remove your sins.But you should think when you will become pure like ganga, whoever scolds, puts dust & dirties it , it keeps on flowing under any circumstances. Only when you think like this, then you will get the result of bathing in Ganga. so understand the philosophy & bathe in holy rivers & go on holy pilgrimages.

Mana Kadhavai Thirandhu vai, God will come in any form and satisfy your wants . God will identify a True Devotee who truly cries for God from anywhere. When you merge & become one with God, since God's work has to be done, God will shower love on you & those who are with you. Be wherever you are , If your Love & devotion to God is true, then God will come & will merge with you. God is present everywhere.

Whenever God comes,, in whichever form he comes, we should keep the gates of our home & heart open. When you are always in the thoughts of God, God will even come in your dreams & speak to you.

In the coming years in SAMRATCHANA , daily there will be big, big yagams,and the internal bliss of my Athma will activate through the fire of the yagam. That is why , I am giving you training. There wont be any looking back for SAMRATCHANA in the future. Samratchana's victory will be the victory of Truth in this world.Our Vedas is Love.

So, SHIVASHANKAR BABA's message to you is , Be Always in the thoughts of God , doing your wordly responsibilities. Open the gates of your heart & make your heart soft & compassionate, so that God will leave his footprints on your heart. How can God leave his footprints on your heart, when it is hard like a stone ? . Become more & more loving , caring , affectionate , compassionate towards everyone . Love Everyone & learn to do selfless service ., God will identify a True devotee, when He truly cries for God from anywhere.

Be wherever you are , Remember the name of the Lord & Chant the name of the Lord.When you are able to live life with Divine Thoughts, You will become GOD.

I AM ALWAYS WITH YOU, WITHIN YOU. WHETHER I AM PHYSICALLY PRESENT OR AWAY ON A PILGRIMAGE.This physical form of SHIVASHANKAR BABA is only a transport means. I AM THE SPIRIT & NOT THE BODY. BABA IS WITHIN YOU. I am available to you, If you want the skies.You can get me in the spiritual form & not in the physical form. Realise Thyself, Realise me in Thyself .

LOVE AND BLESSINGS = BABA

SHANKARAM SHIVA SHANKARAM

CHANT AND BE HAPPY

Blessed are the clean of Heart , They shall see GOD.

The wind bloweth..., And thou hearest , the sound thereof But canst not tell whence it cometh, and wither it goeth: so is everyone that is born of the Spirit.

HotJobs, a service - Search Thousands of New Jobs