IndiaDivine.org

BABA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,

We wanted to share something very interesting and important that Baba mentioned to us when he was in our house in Dallas, USA. He explained to us a deeper meaning behind the name BABA. He told us that

" I was given the name "BABA" by Sri Yogi Ramsurat Kumar (also called as Visiri saamiar ) from Tiruvannamalai because the Spirit of the great everl iving 2000 year old Siddha called Babaji is inside me. BABAJI's samadhi is in Badrinath .That spirit is operating in Barinath and it is also operating from inside me. That is the reason why all the Devas appeared before me in Kailash and addressed me as "Aap Saakshaat Badrinarayana Bagawan HO". I can give Moksha to a deserving person because I have caught that great spirit of Badrinarayana (BABAJI). Shiridi Sai Baba also got the name of BABA because of the same reason. In fact Shiridi Sai Baba's previous birth was mystic poet Kabir and Kabir's previous birth could have been as BABAJI."

UNQUOTE.

It is wonder of wonders and our BABA'S divine guidance that Rajni has portrayed the Great Siddha BABAJI in such a beautiful manner in his film BABA. So let us not think that this film is not about our BABA.

Our BABA is the one and only BABAJI.

We should all appreciate this sincere effort by an ardent spitual seeker whom our BABA has addressed as a Gnani in his speech.

Love

Vekataramana and Jyothi