IndiaDivine.org

LOVE ALL LIVING BEINGS - BABA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

LOVE ALL LIVING BEINGS = BABA

God is present in every Living being in this world. When you see a peacock, Muruga should come to your mind. When you see a crow, Krishna should come to your mind. "Kaakai sirakinilea Nandalaala !, Ninran kariya niram thoanrudaiya Nandalaala !!

When you see a tiger, Shiva should come to your mind. or Iyyapan should come to your mind. When you see a lion, Ambal should come to your mind. When you see a Garuda, you should think that Narayana is sitting on it. Even plants & animals have got life. A plant which is completely dried up, when you pour water & when you cuddle & shower love on it, in 10 months, it becomes fresh & blooming & grows . They have proved it.

Rama, without knowing, He stamped on a frog. It did'nt shout at all. Rama asked the frog, " If anybody stamped on me, I would call out ,"Rama! Rama!". But since you only stepped on me, I did'nt know whose name I should call out". So , If your faith in God is total, you should know God is testing you.

Kanzankadu Ramdas Swamy has given proof .It is possible. When you pluck a plant, its sufferings ,they have shown in small films. God is present in all living beings.We , in our foolishness ,have thought that other living beings are very inferior & with faults. & we think that we are the greatest beings in this world.

When Shirdi SaiBaba was there, a lizard on the wall was continously making sounds "Kot, Kot". The people around Him asked him, "What is this, Swamy "? .So, SaiBaba said "This lizard is very happy today. Its elder sister is going to come from Aurangabad now."

Then later, after half an hour, one man came with his luggage & Hold All.They brought that Hold All & kept it down. A lizard jumped from it & went straight to the lizard on the wall & both the lizards were talking.

Shirdi SaiBaba asked the man, with a laugh,"From which place have you come"? He said from Aurangabad. So, that lizard had come from Aurangabad in the Hold All.It came & it spoke with its younger sister lizard. So, this has been proved in a Mahaan's life.

Simlarly, one old lady had the deep desire to serve food for Shirdi SaiBaba , from a long time.She came to SaiBaba & said "Swamy, I want to serve you food from a long time. I am very poor. How can I offer, what I eat."?. So SaiBaba said, " No, Only half an hour back only, you gave me half a slice of bread". That lady asked Baba what He was telling & when did she give him bread for SaiBaba.

So, SaiBaba said, " When you were eating, a black dog came & you offered half a slice of bread. That dog is me only". So, Shirdi SaiBaba has proved that He can come in the form of a Black Dog.

SaiBaba has proved that a lizard can come from Aurangabad & proved that Baba can come as a black dog. Rama came in the form of a Buffalo & ate the food offering for Gopanna , who was Kabirdas's devoted disciple & a great devotee of Lord Rama. In our puranas, it has been proved that Dattatreya & leelavathi can come as a Buffaloes. When you think, that in this world, in all living beings, It is Advaitha Bhagwan's Swaroopams.

Vallalar has said, "I don't know anything.I have got the wish of never dying & all the Sarva Siddhis & telling how he got it, Vallalar says "Ohoo Noanbu Noarpithu, ella varamum Nana pettrean.. that is "with viradham, I got all the wishes". "Ohoo Noanbu" is what? It is "Kollaamai", Uyirvadhai Seyyaamal Iruppadhu"=== Not to kill any Living beings.

Many people came & asked me, whether It is good to be Vegetarian or Non Vegetarian. I said,"I won't reply for you. Because whatever you feel, you are going to eat it. You are not going to change, just because I told you" When you dont want it, that time, you will leave.When you want it, that time, you will take it.

This is not a matter ,which someone should tell you ? So, I don't give comments for this. It will feel, that a life sin ,its sufferings in front of our eyes.But there is no connection, b/w this & spirituality.

Whoever, whatever they eat, it goes out of their body. So, when it comes to Spiritualism, Love is reduced. It is a Murder of a life.

Why did a Buddha or a Mahavira come? In those days, ,they were offering horses & goats in the yagams.So, when such faults were happening, new religions developed to tell that, there should not be any murder of life.

You have thought that Mohammad Nabi as a Bai. In his lifetime ,he has eaten mutton only 4 times.Other times,He has not eaten at all.It is written in his life history.

Bharathiyar has said, " Uyirgalidathu anbu vendum, Adhu vaazhum Muraimaiyadi paappa!". You should get Love towards all living beings.Love should come on its own.It should not come,when others tell you.Love should develop in our heart on its own.

Thiruvalluvar has said " Avi sorindhaaridam vettalinum, Angoar uyir kollaamai nanru". It will give lot of results , than by doing yagam, but its better by not doing any murder of life. They have kept statues for Thiruvalluvar. He only has said, Don’t want all this life murder.

"Seviyin suvai unaraa, Vaai unarvu maakal, Aviyinum vaazvinum enn" – Thiruvalluvar. If you don’t follow life, listening to good things, If you only wander for mouth & taste ,What if the people live or die ? – Thiruvalluvar has said.

So, in that way, only for taste only, they eat non-veg. .Taste is only from the mouth till the throat & then it ends there. Then, there is nothing.So, for a one & half inch tongues’ taste, we are responsible for a God’s being, animal’s cries & for its sufferings.

We should understand that this God’s Paramaathma is present in all Living Beings. For 100 years, Mahavira & Buddha told ,they have not been able to follow this. Majority people are for non-veg.

All the living beings in this world are God’s matter. There is no Good nor Bad in this world. Not Good people nor Bad people. All have come to play different roles. So, you should not say anyone is Good or Bad. Always think Good & Do Good. Not killing any Life ( Uyir Kollaamai) is a very high Philosophy. It should come on its own.

In this world, when Love grows & grows within you, then you will realise that it is also like you. So, such thoughts will come on its own.

"Anbin Parinaama valarchi Thaan Arul " = The Transformation of Love is only Divine Grace. "Arul yenum enbu een kuzhavi" -= Thiruvalluvar has said. = Divine Grace is the Baby borne out of the mother of Love. So, Vallalar has kept the prayer for Nataraja, "Iiya !, You should shower grace for my prayers. I should love all Living beings. You should only fulfill my prayers. "!!

THINK GOOD, SEE GOOD, TALK GOOD, DO GOOD. ONLY GOOD WILL COME, BECAUSE GOOD & GOD ARE ONE & THE SAME ! WHERE THERE IS GOOD, THERE IS GOD. BE GOOD TO ALL AT ALL TIMES. LOVE EVERYONE, EVEN YOUR ENEMY. HATE THE SIN, BUT NOT THE SINNER. EVEN IF PEOPLE AROUND YOU ARE STINGING SCORPIONS, YOU BE A SAVING SAINT.

True Service to God should come from the heart. It is the purity of your thoughts. When you truly work for God, God will come in any form & will continue to satisfy your wants.

LOVE ALL LIVING BEINGS. LOVE ALL, LOVE IS ALL, SERVE ALL. If you are able to live life with Divine thoughts , you will Become GOD.

LOVE AND BLESSINGS = BABA

SHANKARAM SHIVA SHANKARAM

CHANT AND BE HAPPY

Finance - Get real-time stock quotes