IndiaDivine.org

Pazhavinai aruppaan velan - BABA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

10th -Nov-02 is Sashthi- a day auspicious for Lord Muruga. Nov 4th -Deepawali was celebrated. The day after Deepawali starts the 6 days of Sashti with the culmination of Soorasamharam on the 6th day-SASHTI on Nov 10th. Baba is on a viradam & fasting on the 6 days of sashti. The 6 days of sashti constitute the 6 days of war with Soorapadman & on the Sashti day- Surasamharam -Muruga conquered Suran. Baba is going on a pilgrim tour to Kadirkamam in Srilanka with many devotees fm Nov ( 13th - 17th) 02. this month.

SASHTHI - pazhavinai aruppaan Velan= BABA

In Sashti kavasam - "Sashtiyai noakka saravana bhavanar, Sishtarukkudhavum senkadhir veloan" .Muruga is our Guru.We are all his disciples. "Guruvaai, Varuvaai, Arulvaai, Kuganea.Naan veru yenaadhirukkum ,Nee veranaa Dhirukkum Bhavatheedham Ellaamara ,enai izhandha nelam ,sollai muruga sura bhoopathiyea". These are the 2 prayers. When we go into the blissful state, to realize that we are not different & muruga is not different.

"Koorum Adiyaargal vinai theerth mugam onru" -Muruga solves the fate of his devotees (adiyaargal).by solving he converts them into his devotees. This is true.How they tie a deer & catch a deer, How they catch fishes using worms ,like that,this Paramaathma -God, keeps these worms called miseries & trouble, what u have in this materialistic world & catches the fish called man. If these so-called troubles had'nt come into your lives, you would not have searched for god at all.

What God does is "Ennai thaduthu adimai kondu, en pazhavinai aruthu, thannai ninainduruga tharuginraai" - God blocks you at the appropriate time & makes you pass your karmas & makes you think of god & love God."Theduvadhu unmaiyenil adhu kidaikum".If your search if true, you will get it." IF YOU DONT HAVE FAITH, EVEN IF GOD COME IN FRONT OF YOU, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. IN THIS WORLD, SPIRITUALITY IS THE TEMPLE BASED ON THE FOUNDATION OF FAITH. I will give some examples.

Once Advaitha Gnana Pagu -Pamban Swamigal had 2 court cases. In that, in one case, if they fine him, he cant pay it.In another case, there was a property dispute. He went to Lord Muruga for these 2 problems.He went to just pray to god, for the problems in his life. First time, when he worshipped Muruga, property dispute case was won in his favour.second case, was there will be penalty on him, if they had to put a hefty fine on him, then he had to only go to jail, since he didnt have the money the pay the fine. so, he went straight to Thiruvannamalai & sat there, then one brahmin wrote a slip & gave to him "Dont worry", the lower court judgment will be in your favour" He didnt ask anyone anything. He just sat & prayed to Lord Muruga.

He was just sitting & thinking of Muruga.then he happily brought the slip & truly ,it happened that way.This way, only, he got faith & involement towards Muruga. He was from Pirappin Valin. He went to the adjacent place called Pamban. & he took permission from a collector & dug a pit in a graveyard.He said that he wanted to sit in that pit & do penance for 48 days , since others should not disturb him, he put a hut on it & kept steps & then in front of everyone, he went inside & sat inside the pit in the graveyard. Everyday, he had a problem, 2nd day, a black cobra was going on him,.3rd day,a munishwaran came & threatened him. 4th day, all the devils stood & danced around him, troubling him.this way, since, being in a graveyard, everyday, he had a different experience. Whenever every problem arose, He used to only shout "MURUGA MURUGA"!! HE WILL ALWAYS BE THINKING OF MURUGA. On the 6th day, he gets a VISION. Then after 48 days, he came out.

.. So, now, what you see "PAMBAN SWAMIGAL , got Divine Grace like this. So, if there was no problem,like court case, he wouldnt have searched for Muruga. After this, getting Muruga's grace & he would not have come out like this. This is an example to show how God comes on his own & beholds you.

Sometimes, you will be a Muruga devotee,Muruga will make you an instrument & he will get his job done. I will give you an example. What i told in Kalyana theertham, there was another Mahaan called Kalyana Theertha Swamigal. Sage Agasthiyar gave darshan for him & said." I will give a "Thagadhu" ( a thin square metal piece).YOu have to take it to KADIRKAMAM IN SRILANKA.You have to go to KADIRKAMAM & DO PENANCE. One day, Muruga's light will fall into this metal piece. " .So, He feels very happy, that he can see the light of Muruga.So, He starts on his journey to KADIRKAMAM.

In those days, KADIRKAMAM was full of dense forests.Even, I have been to that place recently. Now,it has a lot of facilities.There are Tourist bungalows & they have kept it very clean.There is a river flowing there called "Manikka Gangai" When you cross the river,it is very clean, there is not even a spot of dirt. They have maintained it very beautifully. There are hotels near the river shores. In those days, to go in the dense forests, was very difficult by walk.So, he took the "thagadu" which Agasthiyar gave & took it there & was doing pooja to it in KADIRKAMAM.

One day, a lady & a man ( Kurathis - who sells beads for a living) came. They asked him "What swamy, you are sitting without eating, eat" they say. Then he thinks, what ,when he is about to achieve the fruit of his penance, there 2 people are disturbing him, & he tells them to go & he throws a stone on them. They came the next day also" Swamy, what Honey & thennai flour which we eat, we have brought it for you to eat. " He gets very much irritated & throws everything down. He closes his eyes & sits like that in penance. One day, when he opened his eyes, & saw, this 2 of them are still sitting opposite him. "Why"? You didnt go?" .So they say, "No, swamy, you are hungry. until you eat, we wil not go" He feels like laughing, "I am a nomad. I have come from somewhere & sitting here.You two are sitting like 2 children ,suffering that you wont go ,until i eat. & he feels happy & he takes & eates from them.

From that day onwards, they bring sweet potato, vegetables & fruits daily for him.He would eat it once. & the other times, he will be in penance.When the time came for his penance to end , that time. the 2 Kurathis came running towards him & said"Swamy , Swamy, There is a fire in this forest. so the whole forest is burning. Please ,you run away from this place.".So, He says " I believed in Muruga & came here to KADIRKAMAM. MURUGA MEANS FIRE ONLY, EVEN IF I DIE THIS WAY, I WILL BE VERY HAPPY. I WILL NEVER MOVE FROM THIS PLACE. ONLY AFTER GETTING MURUGA'S DARSHAN ,WILL I MOVE OUT OF THIS PLACE"

Everywhere there is fire & smoke .Forest fire was just spreading. Even the animals in the forests came running.Then also , He never moved from that place & what his Guru preached him, he keeps chanting the "Sadaaksha Mantra". That time. one big beam of light came & fell into the metal piece ( thagadu), which he was doing pooja daily. So, He felt that what Agasthiyar gave the blessing, has become complete & he feels very happy & keeps that "thagadhu with Muruga's light" in his box & walks back from KADIRKAMAM. Then the people in the temple come there & tell him "Muruga told us to keep this thagadu in this temple. This has to be here only." So, he prays, "With how much of penance, I have done & got Muruga's grace.They are asking to leave this at the temple" & he feels very dissappointed. & he sees to Agasthiyar & cries heartily. So, Agasthiyar says " This yandiram has to be in this temple only. That is why, I sent you here. You are just my messenger. Give it to the temple. Here only, you can do penance & search for your Moksha."

Today, What they keep on top of an elephant in a box, is which Agasthiyar gave the Yandiram. That is what , they keep & do pooja there in KADIRKAMAM TEMPLE. This is an example. So, a person who was just idle, they converted him into an instrument of God's shakthi, then got his work done.So, like that, God selects a suitable person & makes electricity generate from him , for the benefit of the whole world. This is what you see as the Living Energy.

"Ennai thaduthu adimai kondu, en pazhavinai aruthu, thannai ninainduruga tharuginraai"- God blocks you at the appropriate time & makes you pass your karmas & makes you always think of God & love God.

All this happens in life.A Prahladan if today, Bhaktha Prahladan ,because of his unstinting devotion & faith to God.He had the strong faith that God is everywhere & since God felt his true faith, Lord Narasimha appeared from a pillar.Sundaramoorthy Nayanar lost his eyes & he was deep in debts. This is what is experiencing karmas. that time, you will have only disgrace at this stage. Then you would cry to god "Why have you kept me like this ? What will others think about you? . You will think, that you have worshipped god so much, & done so much of pooja. This is "Pazhavinai Aruppadhu" - passing the karmas.Only after so much of hardships, he attained God.

MY LOVING DEVOTEES!!

What ,SHIVASHANKAR BABA'S Message to you is , Be Always in the thoughts of God, doing your worldly responsibilities. The events which occur in your life has already been written. You be a witness & see your life. You should hold onto God ,to whatever you are forced to face in life. TRUST IN GOD & HE WILL TAKE ABSOLUTE CARE OF YOU.When you always in the thoughts of God, God will even come in your dreams & will talk to you.Remember the name of the Lord & chant the name of the Lord.

BABA LOVES YOU & CARES FOR YOU!! I AM ALWAYS WITH YOU, WITHIN YOU.I AM NEVER FAR FROM YOU. YOU CAN ALWAYS SPEAK TO ME. REPLIES ARE FROM WITHIN.

MY LOVE & BLESSINGS TO ALL OF YOU - BABA

SHANKARAM SHIVA SHANKARAM

CHANT & BE HAPPY

U2 on LAUNCH - Exclusive medley videos from Greatest Hits CD