IndiaDivine.org

Kamakshi Amman a super power

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Baba speech at Kelambakkam on the 17th Dec 2002

When kamakshi Amman was operating from Kanchipuram what was the necessary for another spiritual force to operate from Melmuruvathur, which is only few distance away?

Baba;¡±After Paramacharyal left his body it is true that Kamakshi idol lost a bit of its shine. That is because Mahans transfer all their powers to the idol operate through them, so only these idols are very powerful. The same can be told about our Poorna Brahmam idol at Kelambakkam and the idol at Tirupathi.

Kancheepuram, history goes back to the era of Adi sankara, he installed the Saligramam he fetched from Badrikasramam.Over a period of time rulers made a ornamental idol as Amman and installed it, even today practice is to drop the kunkumam prasadam in the stone (Aroopalakhmi) which is very ancient and then take it. KamakshiAmman is a super power.

The power, which is operating from Melmaruvathur, is Naga shakthi. In my spiritual experience I have come to understand that it is ¡°Sikandi¡± which is operating through that body. There is a practice to place the burning camphor in the tongue where these Nagasakthi exsist. If you note the same is also done at Kathir Kammam, early morning 4 o clock two ladies enter the sanctum for pooja, camphor is lit and placed in their tongue.

I have noticed when I was in Tiruvanamalai after the daily chores is over, stream of small deities in and around Tiruvanamalai visit Annamalaiyar to get solution for their devotees as they do not posses that kind of power to solve greater issues, these smaller sakthis act as a lawyer to you get your problem solved through these super powers¡±.