IndiaDivine.org

If your search is true,you will get it- BABA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Theduvadhu Unmaiyenil Adhu Kidaikkum!! = BABA

-If your search is True, You will get it.!! If you don't have faith, even if God comes in front of you, nothing will happen. In this world, Spirituality is a big temple which is built on the foundation of faith.Spirituality is a game of thought.Actions are immaterial .Ther is no speech in spiritualism. Everything will happen from the mind.

All religions have told the same Philosophy." 1. Love is God.2. Desires are the root cause of all miseries.". We respect all religions & accept all Religious doctrines. & I respect all Mahaans.. & I have no barriers of Religion, caste, creed, gender, age ,status etc. I have built a Church, mosque,various temples, Buddha temple & .. various religious temples to come... in the kelambakkam spiritual centre. We celebrate all the religious festivals every year. Ramzan was celebrated on Dec 9/ 03. Christmas was celebrated on Dec 25th.

This is a place of Universal Brotherhood.I feel very happy when i come across people who are more devout than me. There is no distinction in spirituality. I appreciate every Christian who reads the Bible & behaves in a disciplined manner. I welcome every Muslim who diligently prays & is good to everyone.

All through the ages, People have condemned all those sons of God who came to save the world.Any acclaim for these messiahs has come only after their deaths.

You have to become God."Thannai arindha pin kadavulai ariyalaam".When you experience the same bliss which I am experiencing, then you will understand me.

A man is there on top of a hill. One man is below the hill. The person standing below, cannot fully see the man, who is above. He also, should go on top & then when stands in a level equal to that man, in the hill & then if he sees , Then, he can see in full depth, whether his face is clear. That way, until you reach the heights ,You cannot experience it. Hence Godliness is ,when we attain these states, You will understand it.

Kalyana Theertham is a very auspicious place for Lord Muruga .Once, many years back, I was sleeping there. I had been to the forest & was sleeping in the night near shiva. I did'nt have any fear or fear of death.

When i was doing penance in the caves of Mahendragiri forests, a snake had lifted its hood on my chest. When i was in penance in Vallimalai, a tiger was sleeping next to me. The biggest fear for a man is the fear of death. Only, when you conquer the fear of death, only then can you become a Gnani. In your meditative experience, you will get the Death experience. Only when you cross this death experience, you will get Divine Grace, Gnanam.

I have done a lot of fasting & still do now. I will be very strict with fasting( viradham). Other times, I will be normal. so, I felt like lighting a lamp there, when i lit it in the night, it was getting off many times, due to the air.I thought ,in this village, in the Panchayat board, there is a lamp covered with glass to prevent the air from extinguishing it. I thought if i had the lamp ,it will be so nice.

But, I thought, where it will be & i slept.

I thought at 11p.m night. It was night 2a.m, somebody flashed a torch on my face. I was sleeping alone near the river. in kalyana theertham. I was in the midst of sleep.. "swamy get up" a voice called out.I got up, as though somebody pulled me "You had asked for some lamp, that's why I have brought it.You asked at 11p.m, to walk in the.forest in the night for 7 miles ,it became late" he said. It happened truly". "Sathiyam Solgirean, Poi Pugalean"

What I thought, a similar lamp with glass covering with ghee in it.he told me to put the wick in my hand & he also gave me a match box. When i lit the lamp & sat, those 2 of them were not to be seen. This is my Personal experience. so, 7 miles means its Podhigai Malai.The place, where i was , Kalyana Theertham. I thought of it at 11 p.m & Sage Agasthiyar sent the lamp from Podhigai Malai through 2 of his disciples( siddhars) & they walked down 7 miles & brought if for me at 2 a.m night. If you walk in the night, from Podhigai malai to Kalyana theertham, i takes exactly 2 to 3 hours time.

You can also get such experiences, You should have no doubts. "If your search is true, you will get it". You have to be in a search to get such experiences. Whatever experiences you are searching , You will get it. You wont get it at the place where you are sitting.There should be little struggles. If you have to become an engineer, you have to go to an engg college & study.If you have to get such happiness, you have to struggle for it. Then later, where you are sitting, you will get it. Then later, you need not go anywhere. So, that , Kalyana Theertham is an auspicious place.

In the Bible, Jesus is walking. Suddenly, He asks, "Who touched my cloth". One lady walked upto him with fear & told, " Lord, I have a skin disease all over my body. I touched your cloth with the faith that my disease will be healed". So, Jesus said " Your faith healed you". He never told that He cured her or that the father in the heaven saved her. He said her faith saved her.

Next to Nagercoil, a disciple of Agasthiyar came, at 11p.m in the night, he was searching for something. Once Muslim Bai asked him "What are you searching for "? He said "I have to reach Agasthiyar Malai ( Podhigai Malai) by night 12 a.m, otherwise ,i will become a stone." So, he asked him what he was searching for?. He said" I was putting the Kuligai ( stone) in my mouth while i was walking,

Kuligai is a stone.If you put it, you can fly.There is all such things in the forest. Nowadays, it is not seen for the eyes. since people don't have the capacity to realize its significance & will misuse it.There are a lot of Herbs. There is one herb called 'Thiraskarani'.If you put it, you will not be seen by others, but you can see others.But, today, these secrets are not to be unearthed, since people will misuse it.

He said, "How will I go, since the 'kuligai' is lost. so this Muslim Bai took a stone from the road & said , this is the 'kuligai, go"! He immediately went & fell in front of Agasthiyar in Pothigai malai. Agasthiyar asked him the reason & his disciple told that he lost the kuligai stone & one Bai took a stone from the rooad & told it was kuligai & then he came & fell down here immediately.

So, Agasthiyar was very surprised that such a Powerful person is there & he said he wanted to go & meet him along with his disciple. He asked him who he was. He said his name is "Bir Mohammad". & Agasthiyar asked how he got this power.

He said "He didnt know, He just called God Allah & I got the power". So, Agasthiyar said, We all have done so much of penance & got this power. & you have helped my disciple.You tell me what wish do you want"?? Bir Mohammad said " What wish do i require, only if there are wants , can I ask? Even if Muruga comes in front of you asks you for a wish, you will say ,you need only Lord Muruga. What will you ask for? Is there anything else to ask for ? I have renounced everything & I have come.

& he says " I have a lot of songs to write. But, I can't read & write. I need a person, who can hear it & write it , as i keep telling it. I need to inform this matter to the people. so Agasthiyar points out to his disciple who put the kuligai in his mouth & told, " that this person will write well & he called & told him to be with Bir Mohammad. & handed him over to him & goes away.

He named him ' Yahiya Mohammad'. & He kept telling his songs & Yahiya wrote it into many books. & then when Bir Mohammad if to die, Before one year, He called Yahiya & told him, " You die"!. Then Yahiya said " What Swamy, for so long, I have done so much of service for you & you are telling me to die ?". So, Bir Mohammad said , "Since you did such a lot of dedicated service with commitment for me, so for that, should I not do you some good"? I am living only, you die. On your samadhi, my statue will come on your samadhi, exactly one year later.So, people will worship you.

See, what a Great wish. a person who came & served him was being raised to a position of being worshipped by the people. When he is living, He elevates a person who believed in him & did a lot of dedicated service, to the position of being worshipped by the people.

So, on Yahiya Mohammad's samadhi, exactly one year later, Bir Mohammad attained samadhi & his statue came on top of Yahiya's samadhi & people worship it,in Nagercoil.

There was a powerful Siddhar. He used to go to Mecca in his Astral journey.( Paragaaya Pravesham). This is flying in the sky without an aeroplane.He used to go daily to Mecca . One day thus, a child was sitting on his lap & playing around. When he went on his astral journey & back, the child was not to be seen.People around him asked him "Where is the child, she's missing" He told, "See , I go to Mecca everyday.When I go there, Mohammad Nabi comes out of his Kafa ( Samadhi) & will talk in the meeting.So, I have forgotten & left the child there. When i go again now, Mohammad Nabi will wake & come out again .So, I should not disturb him now"You dont worry, I will go & bring the child tomorrow". So the mother of the child thought that the Siddhar was lying & started scolding him & thought that the siddhar had done some harm for the child.

This is the problem with the people.Till he does you good, you call him swamiji.When you feel,he didnt do as per your wishes, everyone will start scolding him. When she started scolding him, He didnt know what to do. A Dhobhi lady who was standing next to him told him. "Swamy , only if you go only , Nabi will come .Wait, I will go & get back the child from Mecca". He was surprised & thought ,let's see what happens & he told her to go & come back. 45 mts later, the dhobhi lady came & jumped with the child.

He asked her , "We have atttained this Siddhi with so much of difficulty & penance". Who taught you this?". So, she says, "Swamy ,Nothing like that, daily, when I am washing your clothes, I will drink a drop of that water. It is that Shakthi only"

By drinking a drop of the water from clothes of a Siddha Purushan, there is so much of power. So, Faith only is the basis of everything. She thought that He was a Great Mahaan , so even the dirty clothes of a Mahaan also blessed her.

God's Divine Rule Ramarajya is Blooming, You are all God's children doing service.Baba can be conquered by Love, unstinted faith & commitment. Baba cherishes only these things!!

In the Maths subject called Life, Jesus put the model sum called Sacrifice, Rama put the model sum called Dharma, Krishna put the model sum called Intelligence. My Model is Love.

BABA LOVES YOU & CARES FOR YOU!!! & MY BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL.

WISH YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2003.

SHIVASHANKAR BABA LOVINGLY CALLS OUT TO ALL OF YOU WITH YOUR FAMILY & FRIENDS TO COME & PARTAKE IN THE JOYOUS SAMRATCHANA FAMILY FESTIVAL ON NEW YEAR'S DAY ON JAN 1ST 2003 AT KELAMBAKKAM RAM RAJYA.

LOVE = BABA

SHANKARAM SHIVA SHANKARAM

CHANT AND BE HAPPY

Baba's photo attached

Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now