IndiaDivine.org

WISHES TO BABA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear BABA,

A Poem for you

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BABA

Reasons Why I lOVE BABA

When i Think about baba i ask to myself "WHY DO I LIKE BABA".WHAT IS IT THAT IS WITH HIM WHICH IS PULLING ME TO HIM?I smiled to myself and thought there could be humpty number of reasons for it .so many little things that make me love you so much.

The Voice that whispers,the warmth of your embrace,The sweet smiles and laugh that thunders the earth,The way in which you understand and support me ,The way in which my melancholy vanishes with your sweet smile and touch,The way in which you care ,The way in which you make me feel that you are with me makes me feel thats there is incredible strength with me.To perfect my life in every way.I feel i am complete with you with me,I could go on with this telling of what I feel,but all you really must know is my love for you is real and I LOVE YOU BABA.BE MY SUN TO BRIGHTEN MY DAYBE MY MOON TO COOL MY EVENTSBE MY STAR TO PERFECT ME WHEN I GO WRONGONE THING THAT STAYS WITH ME FOREVER IS :THE EVER LOVING WARMTH YOU SHOW TO EVERY ONE WITH EQUALITYNO ONE IN THIS WORLD BECOMES BABA.JUST BECAUSE YOU SPREAD THE PERFECT MESSAGE OF LOVE THAT WE SHARE WITH YOUI WILL JOYOUSLY SAY "I HAVE IT ALL NOW BECAUSE BABA-THE ULTIMATE IS WITH ME ..I HOPE AND PRAY BABA IS WITH ME IN AND AROUND ME FOR EVER AND EVER..ON THIS SPECIAL OCCASION I WOULD LIKE TO WISH BABA "MANY MORE HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY BABA"MAY YOUR SWEET SMILE AND EMBRACE STAY WTH US FOREVER.

LOVE U BABA

SINDHU

Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now