IndiaDivine.org

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to a Beautiful heart -BABA - 28th jan 2003

Rate this topic

Guest guest

MY DEAR DEVOTEES!!

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR LOVING BIRTHDAY WISHES AND GREETINGS.I CHERISH YOUR LOVE AND CARE. I AM ALWAYS WITH YOU, WITHIN YOU. I welcome all of you to come & partake in the festivities at Ram rajya, Kelambakkam, on 28th jan .03.

God is concerned about values. He likes people who serve without any expectations. He likes people who love. I am teaching you a very easy of attaining GOD. 'LOVE EVERYONE AND DO SERVICE'. This is only Spiritualism.

Spiritualism is not the place for Idle people.It is full time work. To work for the benefit of the world is Yogam. Baba's Spirituality is devoid of money & It is not business & not commercial .It is the exchange of Love .It is the connection between positive & negative terminals. Rama, Krishna, Jesus,Buddha & Mohammad Nabi also, like you & me were human beings. They had achieved this God's state through penance. If you understand this, then you will understand my spirituality.

In this world ,Mahaan's come as God's Workers..They have no work.God selects certain Athmas & makes them their Representatives & He solves People's problems in this world.He has kept a time for it. There is a Paramaathma Vasthu which unites You & ME. This is the one which is accomplishing all this .

God will first come to the temples of heart.TRUE SERVICE TO GOD should come from the Heart. It is the purity of your thoughts. If you Truly work for God, God will come in any form & He will still continue to look after your wants.If you learn to cry for God & learn to do service to God, you also can become God.For the God's Footprints to be in your Heart, your heart should become soft & compassionate & loving. & your heart should not be like a stone. Wipe out anger, violence, hatred ,enmity ,ego & negative thoughts from your heart. & be more loving & compassionate towards everyone.

..Whoever showered wholesome love on the Lord was treated specially . God kept a constant vigil over their every activity & walked their way for them. God Loves everyone ,irrespective of caste/ creed /status/ gender/ age.There is no distinction of caste/ creed in spirituality.

Athma is different & body is different.Considering Samratchana, the love what you are receiving , this love, friendship, affection, compassion , whatever it is, it is all due to the Athma connection & not concerned with this world's material bodily connection.

Only Thoughts form Life. GOD is nothing & nobody. You can see HIM as anything. You can perceive HIM in whatever way you want. .A True Devotee, When He loves GOD truly, When he calls out to GOD, GOD has come.When your being yearns for GOD, tears roll down non-stop in your Love of GOD. When the tears from your heart are dense enough, God will come in a split second to you. GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING. When you reach across to HIM with Love, HE acknowledges & responds

GOD is a life force with vibrant energy running through Him. What He expects from you is Love, rather than respect or worldly affection. He yearns & pines for your Love. God loves to hear the expressions of your love for him. Express your Love to God, without any inhibitions. Declare your love for God in every thought, word & action of yours!

"Naan Kanda Narayananea Nattra vathin Poorananea, Yen azhudaai"=== "Nenja Kanagallu negizhndu negizhndhu Uruga " This is the True crying for God ,without any motive ,just for the True Love of God. When your being yearns for God, Tears roll down non-stop in your Love of God. When the tears from your heart are dense enough, then God will come in any form & He will still continue to look after your wants. God will take care of everything.

i can understand your feelings of Love & faith for me, being Miles apart....I cherish Your Love & Care. . I am never far from you . Thank you for all your Birthday wishes & Greetings. Be Happy! BABA LOVES YOU AND CARES FOR YOU ! & prays for your well being.

LOVE AND BLESSINGS - BABA

SHANKARAM SHIVA SHANKARAM

CHANT AND BE HAPPY

Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now