IndiaDivine.org

Book your page

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Baba¡¯s speech at Neelangarai on 9th Feb 2003

¡°Today we have guests from Norway & Perth. I have not visited Norway but I have visited Perth. They took care of me when I was there. Even now they have come all the way after attending Rathnagiri temple function to spend time with me. As quoted in Tamil Literature the world is so big so many people are there. Take me I have travelled close to 45 countries I have people round the world to take care of me. I sow the seeds of love everywhere I go. The tears which flow for me is love tears it is quite different to the tears of attachment.

I recall an incident in Perth when I visited, when I was about to board the flight back there few hundred people was bidding a tearful send off to me, someone came to me and told Baba you are writing HIS story you are becoming HISTORY, whereas iam writing my story it is still a MYSTERY. How true these verses are. Take the epics Ramayana it is not only the story of Rama, it is story of all the other characters which was there. So is Mahabharatha Krishna story with Kamsa, Arjuna, and Jarasandha etc. Take the case of Shridi sai baba the book revolves on various devotees experience with shridi sai. Now Siva Sankar Baba Kadaamirtham is being written it is for you to book your page in this Epic.

Siva Sankar Baba has killed & conquered this world, nobody can impress me, I have no thoughts running in me, You are with the world with it, whereas iam with the world without it. An Attached detachment type of situation is warranted. Never try to become a saint, don¡¯t ever think leaving the world you can achieve something. All you have to do is stay put and lead a family life, eat, dress well do not even aspire to penance in forest, do not harm anyone, do not hurt anyone¡±.

sk