IndiaDivine.org

Baba's speech on 18th

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Baba speech at Neelangarai on 18th Feb 2003

who is a Yogi??

Baba:"There are different perspective to this term ¡°Yogi¡±, person who has achieved by controlling the breathing process are called Yogi¡¯s. Then how Baba is called Siddha Yogi? It is very rare combination.

Siddhars are all omniscient they prevail in cosmos waiting for an appropriate body to enter. They may choose any body they wish, it can be a king or a beggar. It once happened that a shepherd died all the sheep¡¯s and goats, which were grazing, were emotionally upset, seeing this from the cosmos siddhar enter the body. That was THIRUMOOLAR for you. In my life I had visited so many siddhars, they are not visible normal human beings. The positive aura in them attracts people who can feel the aura. There was a siddhar in linghi Chetty Street. He used to be in very beleaguered state nobody would dare getting to him. I use to go to him and seek his blessings; his mode of blessing would be very different. He would ask to bring Tea from the nearby shop; he will divide the entire tea in 6 glasses and give this was his blessing. I use to go to him frequently, one day he made me lie down in his lap asked someone to get ear and eye drops and applies that to my ears and eyes. I patiently took all this as his blessings. The result being he was the one who gave me the power to visualise & hear the happenings away from my sight.

Likewise I use to travel to Puravipalayam where a siddha who lived for more than 450 years choosing different bodies. He was ¡®Kotiswara or Kodi Swami¡±. I sought his blessing and he was the one who told that I was Rama Krishna Paramahams in my previous birth and he was my guru ¡°Thotha Puri¡±. Siva and Siddha are synonyms.

I had met many Siddhars like Sadhu krishnaveni Ammal, Poondi siddhar, Mayaamma, omalur siddhar the list is very long all of them blessed me and revealed what I was in my previous births. Once when I accompanied by Krishnaveni ammal to linghi chetty siddar he revealed that I was Lord Nataraja and she was Sabari waiting to meet me in this birth. Coming to the query Yogi is the one who conquers breathing process through various exercises whereas siddars chose body to live in. Siva Sankar BabA is a combination of both."