IndiaDivine.org

Kabilaranyam &Califorinia

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Baba¡¯s speech at Neelangarai on 22nd Feb 2003.

How did man evolve in this world, is it true that man originated from Apes?

Baba: ¡°Going by Darwin¡¯s theory we have to necessarily accept that it was from creatures that man got evolved. Infact when this theory was first introduced many refused to accept this¡±. A priest went to the extent of commenting, ¡°that if I was evolved from monkey I hereby declare I don¡¯t wish to continue my life¡±.

Every human has base creature in them say, snake, lion, elephant etc, astrology also supports this. I have shown you this in the photographs taken at a wedding, the base creatures a cow and a deer being explicited. In tranci-dental meditation this what is prescribed going down to know how we scaled to this stage. A single cell disintegrates to many this is how it goes on and on and on. Going by ancient times it is believed that it was from Africa human race started, moved from place to place via Australia. They were barbaric in nature looking for food and water. It is also said that a group of people from Bihar believers of Buddha established their footings in Hungary. They called the place Buddha best later it is today called as Budapest.

Paramacharya found a strange coincidence between Kabilaranyam & Califorinia,he narrated this.Many of you may be aware of Bagirathan who fetched water from Ganges to wash away the sins of his forefathers who were lying as ashes. It was out of rage sage Kabila cursed King Anshuman to ashes. King Ansuman was preparing for Aswametha Yagam.Indra knowing this lifted the horse meant for the yaga placed it in front of Sage Kabila who was in penance for years. When the king who thought the Sage has stolen his horse, disturbed him, Sage Kabila cursed the king and his followers to ashes. This happened in the forest known Kabilaranyam.Kabilaranyam is believed to be today¡¯s California. If it is possible to drill a hole from Delhi through earth it may reach California. Even today you find Horse Still & Ash Valley near California.The world has expanded time to time as and when it needed. This happens to balance the vagaries in ecology bringing in evolution. This process brings mountains to plains and plains to mountain.¡±

To hear more about what all he spoke visit www.voiceofbaba.com

Subscribe Samratchana monthly magazine.

sk