IndiaDivine.org

¡±World is in your hands.Baba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Baba¡¯s 2nd speech at Neelangarai on 23rd Feb 2003

¡° On this Sunday afternoon where 90 channels are blasting and the cricket world cup is in fore all of you have come here, this is not physical attraction, this is the power of atma which is pulling you here. This bliss is eternal; priority given to this gives you permanent peace. The other pleasure you seek outside this place will drive you for more and more ultimately your life ends only on upgrading your personal needs peace and bliss is never seen. Here contentment comes into you, you lead a life, where you are not bothered about anyone.

This is what a true Spiritualism prescribes, nobody should leave anything to become ascetic. Lead a life as you are, leaving any bad qualities, which you may have. Samratchana is the only Organisation which runs only on Volunteers.KumaranMayilsamy, Divya Raja have come here to sing they are all very busy Singers getting quite a good sum for their performances outside but they come here and sing coz they consider that is their place and they are also very sure that Baba will definitely show love whenever they visit. All volunteers are here are the one who came like you, I don¡¯t give any duty to anyone they choose the work and do. Love is the only language, which everyone understands. I have broken all customary inhibition about women, even in ancient spiritualism women were not given their due respect. I broke this practise; I have made people accept that women can also be looked as Mother, Sister, and Aunty. Even you all go to mahans keep their photos in your pocket that will not take you any where you have to inculcate what they have preached or practised.

Samratchana is only trying to bring in renaissance to this contaminated society. I am just an instrument in forming this, I have just given my brains to this organisation .I don¡¯t own anything. I don¡¯t sign any document. Infact I don¡¯t have a Bank Account for me. This is the state of true Sanyasi. I have given this Organisation to you all so ¡°Karlo duniya mutthi mein¡±World is in your hands."

Subscribe Samratchana monthly magazine

sk