IndiaDivine.org

iniya vazhthukkal - BABA -14th apr

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My Loving Devotees

Tamil New year wishes - BABA - 14th April 2003

En Iniya Tamizh Puthandu Nalvaazhthukkal. MY LOVE & BLESSINGS TO ALL OF YOU. I am always with you, within you. I am never far from you.You can always speak to me. Replies are from within.

In the coming years in Samratchana, there will be very big yagams. My Athma's internal bliss will work through the fire of the yagam. That is why, I am giving you training. Aim at Perfection. Everyone is working for God.

Hanuman had the swiftness in the work of Rama & always reverberating on Rama's name. He never wanted to meditate.He was always performing. Never think that salvation is different from finding solutions to the problem of the world. & That is part of the God's Mission.

When a child is learning swimming, initial stages, the guide will be there with him, guiding him. So, a time comes in your own life, when you don’t require the coach to be always around you for swimming. You have mastered it by that time. This is also Spiritualism.

Exactly, the similarity should be maintained for spiritual sadhana also. Don't ever expect your Guide to be always physically present with you. He will teach you how to swim. And it is for you to practice it & master it & then jump from some tall building & prove your own worth to the whole world.

Either in your own life for self survival or in your spiritual life, when you are trying to serve God,you will come across obtacles & impediments. These things should not deter you. At no time, should you get panicky and in a peaceful mind, you will get perfect solutions. You should learn this & Hanuman had been like this in his lifetime. Selfless service is what you should learn from Hanuman, without any expectations & there should be absolutely no ego.

Rama might have been the guidance for Hanuman. But Hanuman started excelling Rama., his own guide & coach. That is why, Hanuman is remembered today. So, don't confine your growth just to ShivaShankar Baba… you should grow one step beyond Shivashankar Baba & I am only a guide. It is for you to master, It is for you to achieve one step ahead of me, one step more than me.

RamaRajya is beautifully blooming; You are all God's children doing service. Love is Selflessness. Love All & do selfless service. We are working for God's Mission.

BABA LOVES YOU & CARES FOR YOU !!

LOVE AND BLESSINGS = BABA

Shankaram Shiva Shankaram

Chant and be Happy

Tax Center - File online, calculators, forms, and more