IndiaDivine.org

You are all Athma rama's - BABA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sri Rama, the owner of Venkatam,Rama is not a body, Rama does not represent a physical form.Rama is not a body.Rama is Light.Rama is not a living entity.Rama is a concept.

Where Righteousness dwells, there resides Rama.Where Truth resides.,there resides Rama.Ramayana is the story of those who were waiting for Rama.

Ramayana is the story of the Jeevathma called Sita waiting with tear in the Ashoka Vana of life for the Paramathma called Rama. Ramayana is the story of Bharath & Shatrugna who pleaded with Rama for his sandals and through it were establishing Dharma in Ayodhya and eagerly awaiting Rama's arrival. Ramayana is the story of the boatman Guhan who was waiting for Rama, who had conquered him by His loving words "We were four brothers, now we are five" Ramayana is the story of the Rishis who were undertaking severe penance in the forest and waiting for Rama to establish Dharma in the forest areas. Ramayana is the story of Rama's mothers who were desperately waiting in Ayodhya for 14 years for Rama's return from the forest.Ramayana is the story of Ayodhya's residents who were waiting for the Paramaathma Rama.

Sugreeva was waiting for Rama. Sabari was waiting for Rama. Agalikai was waiting for Rama.Janaka was waiting with His Siva Dhanus for Rama. Parasurama was waiting with his Vishnu Dhanus for Rama. Jatayu was holding on to his dear life and waiting to tell the truth to Rama.

All of them were waiting..Wherever Rama was,,He was also Waiting On and Protecting them.They were waiting .He was also waiting.he was waiting on & protecting them.

Ramayana is the story of hanuman who was forever focussed on Rama's mission and was in perennial meditation, waiting for Rama, always chanting Rama's name.

Why, Ramayana, is also the story of the absolute foe Ravana who was waiting with Heart full of Rama's thoughts

Ayodhya is not a town.It is a place reverberating with the holy name of Rama. Only Samratchana is Ayodhya coz, his sandals ,his noble throne is there.The symbols of HIs sovereignty , sceptre and umbrella and the devotees commitment to Rama's mission are found only there, th devotees dedicated service towards this mission exists only there...

So, Whether Rama is physically present or If He is Physically away or busy in His Mission, Ayodhya is that place where the Atma Rama's who have Him in their Hearts always, Serve Him.,Work towards the fulfillment of Rama's Mision -So, all of you are all Atma Rama's . This physical form of Shivashankar Baba is purely a transport means. Ramrajya is blooming.You are all, God's children doing service. This is my message to you.

A song is sung: In a world desiring Gold, A life that desires me .In a World searching for Treasure, My life that searches for a Loving Heart"

You are all practising the right things, travelling the right path, travelling the right path, With my prayer to god, that he should bless you with everything that is good, I shower worship on his lotus feet with the garland of my soul.

I AM ALWAYS WITH YOU ,WITHIN YOU. I AM NEVER FAR FROM YOU. BE HAPPY!!! I am filling you with Love & making you God, as time passes only, you will know the fragrance of this flower.

GOD LOVES ! ONLY GOD LOVES! GOD LOVES ONLY!

MY LOVE & BLESSINGS TO ALL OF YOU!

BABA

Shankaram Shiva Shankaram - Baba's photo attached

Chant and be Happy

Sri Siddhayogi Shivashankar Baba

Sree RamaRajya

Sree Mahajyothi Nilayam, Off. Vandalur Road, Kelambakkam- 603103,

email: smrtchna, smrtchna

The New Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.