IndiaDivine.org

Veda of Love -Baba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

The Veda of Love - Baba

The Vedas I recited was the Veda of Love. I am reciting only True Love. So, the people who have been affected by my Love, have been able to bring out the Love within themselves & started being successful in this experiment.

The proof of victory is only, today, what you see this organisation, "SAMRATCHANA".

You see the mango trees. That was planted as a sapling by someone , or someone spit out the mango seed, in some ancient years. Today, you see, as a mango fruit , it is useful to so many people. This type of a good matter will not be known in the beginning. It will not be known ,when it is a seed or a small plant. When it becomes a tree, then only you will be very surprised, that is such a big matter.

So, we also have to become like that ; We are becoming like that ; We should become like that;. So, then you would know the result. When you see 1000 mangoes, that is a single mango seed that was spit sometime back, has grown so nicely & reaped so much of results.

The settlements which we made in those early years, for very small small matters, will become a big vriksham ( huge tree ) & will showcase to the sight of the world. So, that is good for us & also good for the world. Rome was no built in one day. Whichever Organisation, there is a certain timeframe to achieve its pinnacle of success. It will not be possible in one day.

In today's level, We are very successful. Till today, we are going very strong & very successful. Maybe multitudes are thronging , not on the Kelambakkam streets, But at Kodambakkam. But, that is not a big matter for us. We should never compromise on the quality. I have never bothered about Quantity. When we see everyone of them, We should feel proud, that due to us, they have been successful in their lives, this is enough for us.

When you make a whole big vessel of Payasam ( sweet - Vermicelli) & if there is no taste in it, means , 'what is the use'? If otherwise, if you prepare in a small vessel too, everyone should say, it is very tasty. There are so many people behind Michael Jackson, in this world. That is not a true identification of success. We, only should see ourselves & reach a high level of successess, that we could be proud of , That is our aim. So, think always like that.

If you have the faith, I know how to get rid of your problems. I can make the problem not to affect you. Never Compromise on values. Never lose whatever Good qualities you have .Try to grow your Good qualities. GOOD & GOD are one & the same. The Good quality you have in you, is called GOD. If you score 100 marks ,you are GOD. So, become GOD. Enough of Being a Human, try to change to a GOD.

I am filling you with Love & making you GOD. As time passes only , You will know the fragrance of this flower.True service to God comes from the heart. It is the purity of your thoughts. If you truly work for God, God will come in any form & will continue to satisfy your wants.

LOVE = BABA

Shankaram Shiva Shankaram

Chant & be happy

SBC DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!