IndiaDivine.org

God's service

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Baba always says, Act with God's thoughts Always .Thoughts form Life.be positive in your thinking.You should remember God every single second of your life,,while carrying our your daily duties. God will take care of everything.He comes rushing to your rescue if you call out for him desperately enough.If you call god with faith & devotion,h ewil definitely come. Remember, God dwells within whoever thinks of him. ==EVERY BLESSING IS BESTOWED ONLY ON HIM, WHO IS PREPARED TO SHARE IT WITH OTHERS.==BABA

Understand many people might feel that they are not able to do service to Baba, being far away or working elsewhere & not able to go personally & be of some service for the cause of God's mission what Baba is doing.

Here is a Story to illustrate that Even, By Imagination.If we think of God's Service,We can change our fate.

Agriculture was the main occupation of a village.Once ,there was a Poor farmer in that village.He went to see his Horoscope to an Astrologer in the next village. The farmer asked Him" Swamy, This is my Horoscope,Please tell me ,What is the results"? The astrologer took the horoscope & studies it & finds that this Poor farmer's fate is going to end today. Then He hesitates to tell to the farmer.So the Astrologer says" Now, I am going out on some important work, Let your Horoscope be with me only, You come & meet me Tomorow" The farmer agrees & takes leave from the Astrologer's house.

Then, with apprehension,the astrologer goes into his house & tells his wife " Now ,that person who came to see me ,His fate is going to end today.He had come to see his horoscope".Then His wife felt very pity for his farmer.

When the farmer was going back home, Before He could reach his village ,It became dark.The place where He was walking was a forest.In a short time,Rain started pouring heavily. Then the farmer thinks"Oh God,!! I have got caught in this continous heavy Rain! What will I do now" & He calls up desperately to God!! He was searching for some place where He could safeguard himself from the wrath of the heavy rain. Then ,Luckily, He found a very old Sivan templa in a very dilapidated & bad condition. & decides to go there.When he was taking shelter there in this temple.Seeing this temple in such a bad & dilapidated condition. HE felt very bad & sorry for such a condition for such a holy place,where God resides. Then He thought " Oh God!!!, This temple mandabam ,Garba

Graham(inner sanctum of the temple) & Gopuram has become so bad & weak & in a dis-integrated state. God!!!, if Only, I had lot of money with me, I can Renovate this temple & beautify this".

In these thoughts, the poor farmer goes into the Imaginary World. "*******" In the Middle of thick forests, the Renovation & beautification of the Sivan Temple continues .There the farmer is sitting Like a Rich Man & supervising all the noble god's service to the temple.

Temple Renovation is all completed & is done in a very grand & Beautiful way. The temple looks very attractive & Beautiful .The farmer on seeing this temple forgets himself on seeing the Beauty of this temple. " Oh ,God!!!, How beautiful ,God! Undan karunaiyea , karunai, Your Compassion is your Compassion". Not only that, Then Vediyar & priest come in a big Procession ,with th Thirukudam for the Temple Kumbhabhishekam.,with Melam & thalam.(music) & reciting of Vedas. aloong with a huge procession of People. Seeing all this, the farmer ,swam in the flood of happiness. Happiness & peace on doing God's Service!!!!

Then the temple Kumbhabhishekam of the Sivan Temple was done in a very grand & traditional way with the Vedic chants & devotional prayers & music.The farmer went to the Garba Graham (inner sanctum), where the Shiva Linga was kept, & prays to Lord Shiva, & thanking Him for everything & for all the Blessing bestowed on him for giving Him the opportunity for doing God;s service with Love." *********************

Suddenly, He come to his senses & come out of his Imaginary World.Then He realizes ,that a Black Cobra is above his head. & was ready to bite him. Just then, He realised the danger to His life. Hence with fear, & with his presence of mind, he ran away from the temple Mandabam. At the same time, Already the temple which was in a very bad dis-integrated condition gave way ,due to the incessant rains & the temple Mandabam broke down due to the unceasing Heavy rain.

Seeing this, the poor farmer thinks & prays to God, with fear & surprise & melts himself to God" & "Oh God!!, What is this Test???? You have saved me from such a Big danger to my life. Thank you , My Dear God!!! for saving me . & I am forever indebted to you..." I will never lose faith in you, come what may, i will accept the pleasures & miseries of this world & Live to make my life more meaningful & purposeful ,by submitting my service at your feet, doing my duties " Thanks you God for everything you have Given me. i always want your Blessings Forever"

After sometime, the rain stopped .then that night only, the farmer walked towards his home & told everything that had happened to Him & was feeling very stunned. & told that Only God saved him.

The next day, He went to see the Astrologer to know about his life. The Astrologer was very surprised to see Him. Then He went inside & takes many astrology books & goes into the further details of the farmer's horoscope. but the Astrologer's calculations were correct. "It had written "In this horoscope ,for this farmer, If He has to escape from the fate of his death.Them , He has to build a Sivan temple.only after completing the Kumbhabhishekam of the temple, He should l have the Good fortune (punniyam) of doing this noble work of God's service. How is it possible for this poor farmer to achieve this work" The astrologer started thinking on these terms......

Seeing the Astrologer in a dilemna , the farmer asks him, " What Swamy, Why my Horoscope is not Good, is it???" Then the Astologer tells everything to him ,that his fate should have ended the day before & tells about what He saw from the Astrologers' books about the kumbhabhishekam of the temple & God;s service.

Hearing this, the farmer narrate all the events ,which occured to him, the previous night & told Him about his Imagination of God's service of the kumbhabhi shekam of the temple & the danger which He escaped the day before . After understanding everything, the Astrologer tells his results of the Horoscope of the farmer & sends the farmer.

Moral of the story:

EVEN IF WE THINK OF GOD & GOD'S SERVICE EVEN BY IMAGINATION, EVEN OUR FATE COULD BE CHANGED .THIS STORY OF THIS POOR FARMER ,ILLUSTRATED THE ABOVE FACT..

The Praveena Hospital at Ramrajya is under completion & a Mega Medical camp is to be conducted probably on Aug 30th , maybe probably the inauguration of the hospital on the same day.This is just an info.......

Shankaram Shiva Shankaram

Chant and be happy