IndiaDivine.org

True service to God - Baba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

True service to God - Baba

I am the spirit & not the body. You should take the benefits from the God who I am.My True form is the Athma form of the Pooraan Brahmam statue. This body is false. I have no interests in wearing garlands. I accept it for the Gods within me & not to the physical form.

Offer yourself as a living sacrifice to God, dedicated to service & pleasing to God. This is the True worship you should offer. Love must be completely sincere service filled with True selfless love.

True service to God, should come from the heart. It is the purity of your thoughts. If you truly work for God, God will come in any form & will satisfy your wants.

Every duty is holy & Devotion to duty is the highest form of worship, always keeping your thoughts on God. Whatever happens, happens for Good, Do not worry..

I am filling you with Love, & making you God. As time passes only, you will know the fragrance of this flower. A Mahaan handles a particular situation or person, by his inate wisdom & astuteness. You will find it difficult to understand this language now. But in the later years, You will understand its significance.

In this RAMARAJYAM, Only Samratchana is Ayodhya coz, his sandals ,his noble throne is there.The symbols of HIs sovereignty , sceptre and umbrella and the devotees commitment to Rama's mission are found only there, the devotees dedicated service towards this mission exists only there... , Whether Rama is physically present or If He is Physically away on His Mission, Ayodhya is that place where the Atma Rama's who have Him in their Hearts always, Serve Him.,Work towards the fulfillment of Rama's Mision -So, all of you are all Atma Rama's . This physical form of Shivashankar Baba is purely a transport means.

A time is coming, when I may become more busy, so try to dwell in the spirit. Pls know I am always with you, within you. I am never far from you. Dont worry,I will take care of you.

BABA LOVES YOU & CARES FOR YOU !!. I cherish your Love & care! & pray for your well being.

Love & Blessings - Baba

Shankaram Shiva Shankaram

Chant and be happy