IndiaDivine.org

Ramanavami - Baba - Mar 30th

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sri

Sri Ramanavami – March 30th- 2004 - Baba

Today is the birth of Lord Rama. Ramayana explains the concept of life and death.

Rama stood for Dharma and righteousness.

Sita is the Jeevathma who, having been attracted by the fancies of this world, presented in the form of a deer, is suffering in the illusion of the Asoka yard. The sense objects are afflicteing her in the form of rakshashis. But the Jeevathma is constantly thinking of the Paramathma, Rama.

At that point of time, Hanuman comes in the form of a Guru. He pacifies her saying that the Paramathma is also eager to have her unite with Him and tells her to continue praying. And thus the faith of the Jeevathma accelerates the process of victory over the senses.

But having been affected by the fancies, the Jeevathma cannot merge directly with the Paramathma. Hence she has to prove her chastity by jumping into the fire. So also, the Jeevathmas have to perish their bodies in the funeral fire and merge with the Paramathma leaving behind whatever they picked up in the course of their travel in this world.

But, because Sita fell a prey to the charms of the golden deer, she was forced to go to the forest once again because of the words of a launderer ( on who bleaches the clothes).

Similarly, you have to bleach out the dirt you have acquired because of giving in to your senses. And that is why a soul undertakes many births before it ultimately merges with the Ultimate. This spiritual union will be expedited if the Jeevathma always concentrates on the Lotus feet of the Paramathma and beseeches Him to show mercy.

This Ramrajya also stands for Dharma and righteousness. You are related to me by the Soul. That is why you are here with me and thinking of me.

In the coming years in Samratchana, there will be very big yagams. My Athma's internal bliss will work through the fire of the yagam. That is why, I am giving you training. Aim at Perfection. Everyone is working for God.

Hanuman had the swiftness in the work of Rama & always reverberating on Rama's name. He never wanted to meditate.He was always performing. Never think that salvation is different from finding solutions to the problem of the world. & That is part of the God's Mission.

When a child is learning swimming, initial stages, the guide will be there with him, guiding him. So, a time comes in your own life, when you don’t require the coach to be always around you for swimming. You have mastered it by that time. This is also Spiritualism.

Exactly, the similarity should be maintained for spiritual sadhana also. Don't ever expect your Guide to be always physically present with you. He will teach you how to swim. And it is for you to practice it & master it & then jump from some tall building & prove your own worth to the whole world.

Either in your own life for self survival or in your spiritual life, when you are trying to serve God,you will come across obtacles & impediments. These things should not deter you. At no time, should you get panicky and in a peaceful mind, you will get perfect solutions. You should learn this & Hanuman had been like this in his lifetime. Selfless service is what you should learn from Hanuman, without any expectations & there should be absolutely no ego.

Rama might have been the guidance for Hanuman. But Hanuman started excelling Rama., his own guide & coach. That is why, Hanuman is remembered today. So, don't confine your growth just to ShivaShankar Baba… you should grow one step beyond Shivashankar Baba & I am only a guide. It is for you to master, It is for you to achieve one step ahead of me, one step more than me.

Ramarajya is beautifully blooming; You are all God's children doing service.This is Ayodya ,where all the athma ramas work towards Rama's mission. Love is Selflessness. Love All & do selfless service. We are working for God's Mission.

My blessings to you all on this Ramanavami!

BABA LOVES YOU & CARES FOR YOU !!

Love and Blessings –Baba

Shankaram Shiva Shankaram

Chant and be happy

Baba's email: smrtchna

visit: http://www..net

Ramanavami at Ramrajya, kelambakkam on March 30th, 2004- Tuesday.

Jai Bolo Sri Ramachandra Ki Jai Jai Jai!

Sri Rama Rama Raamedi Ramea Raamea Manoramea,Sahasra naama thathulyam, sri rama nama varaananea.

Janaki Jeevana Hey RaghuRama, Jagathothaaranaa Tharaga Rama,

Thaavai Panchana Dasarath Rama, Dasamuka marthana Sri JayaRama.

Dharma Parimpalana PattabhiRama, Tharuna Ratchaagaraa Dayakaraa Rama,

Sansidhapaapa Vimochana Rama, Sarva Parithyaaga Shivashankara Rama!

Jai Ram! Jai Jai Ram!

Janaki

Chant and be

Finance Tax Center - File online. File on time.