IndiaDivine.org

I am permanent- Baba -(th April 2004

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Naan Nirandharamaanavan, Naan enrum azhivadhillai - Baba -9 th April 2004

I am permanent. I never die. I had my first death experience on 26th Jan 1984 by the grace of Swamy Raghavendra. MMy second death day was on 9th April 2001, 3 days after the Kumbhabishegam ( 7th Jan 2001) of the Poorana Bhramam Perumal temple. I still have another death experience to come. That, God will decide.

You all are not able to withstand the little matters in your life.There is no link with me and this life.

In the coming years,I will keep on changing my spirits, evolution of spirits. It is called in tamil "Koodhu vittu koodhu paayvadhu". I am growing in my nest only. Nobody has done that in this world. Others had the Jeeva Samadhi ( going live samadhi). For Shivashankar Baba, His body is only his Samadhi.His body is only the Temple, this will be written in the future history. In my nest only, I am seeing the phenomenal growth.

In the growing body, I am dying and taking birth." Naan Nirandharamaanavan. Azhivadhillai, Endha Nilaiyilum enakku maranamillai'. 'Maranamilla perum vaazhvu vaazdhidalaam kandaai"- Vallalar has said. " I am permanent. I never die. I am never destroyed in any state".

This type of experiences has not been given to anybody. To evolve in the same body, to leap to the other boundaries is a new revolution, a new philosophy.I am a person who has neither births nor deaths. If a person sitting in the forest with beard, as a sanyasi, it will be a great matter for you.

But, a person who mingles with you, who is quiet a normal saint, at the same time, He is talking about an experience which was not available for even hundreds and hundreds of sages and siddhas who have been searching for this truth all over the period. People want be to become insane. But I am sane. Insane is growing a beard and wearing minimal clothing and torturing themselves. I said, 'I will be sane, but very saintly'

In the coming years, this is my message. A man who was normally playing, singing and dancing, like a friend, philosopher, guide,like a social worker, in some relationship, and so ordinarily with only an educated middle class people, He has achieved so many things.

This, If I had achieved with a politician or a rich person, is not a big thing. That is very easy.

I never need a ladder to go on top and I am not a person who has lack of energy. I sit on my own pedestal. I will be growing up and going up. Nobody can pull me down. This is self change ( Suya parinaamam).

In your journey of life also, in your forward and onward march, in your every step, any person nor any matter should not be an obstacle and stop you.

Lord Jesus was crucified on the cross on this Good Friday day.- This year 9th April 2004.

My Love and Blessings to you all - Baba

Shankaram Shiva ShankaramChant and be happy

Baba's email id: smrtchnaVisit : http://.net

Small Business $15K Web Design Giveaway - Enter today