IndiaDivine.org

Divine Bliss- Baba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Divine Bliss- Baba==============

You should shower love on God and then you should search for God. You should shower love on God and then you should search for God. You should search for God ,taking all living beings as a being of God, then you will get it faster.

ARUL YENUM ANBU EN KUZHAVI--- Thiruvalluvar- the great Tamil poet has said. "What divine bliss and Love which you are searching, is like a baby borne by the mother. Only from such a love does divine bliss originates.

After eating the mango, we throw the seed, from that seed, the big tree grows, from which 1000's of mangoes generate. From one, it multiplies many folds into a big tree ( VirutchaM0. SAMRATCHANA's mission is to achieve this. 1. Love is God. If you search for God, you have searched Shiva. Baba is preaching you Love.2. Shivashankar Bab is not holding any shell or Chakra.3. I have come to this world with Love as the only weapon and foundation.

People seeing me, how I am, In Samratchana also, they are turning to spreading Love to others. I don't act. To act continously for 24 hours, 365 days is not a possible one. If honestly, in your heart, that true jyothi has to develop. I have prepared 100's of devotees who have been intoxicated by my Love. What Shivashankar Baba is doing, that same way, people surrounding me also have started doing.

I am growing Love, day by day, to make you God. I should make you Love. There is less of Love in you. I have lots of love within me. I fill my love inside you. Since I have a lot of Love with me. The Love which I show you, Love, Affection, Compassion, Frienship, Caring Touch, Glance, my thought of you even when you are far off, through one of these, I am filling you with Love.

If I fill you with Love, you become God, because Love is God. From this, you should know that the process to become God is so easy and you should understand and act accordingly.

SAMRATCHANA children will live a good life, in whichever part of the world they go and live. Our children, will live happily wherever they go. They will not be affected by anyone and they will not affect others also. This is my new philosophy of Life. The coming years will be a witness that this philosophy wins. I have Love in abundance, but I am without attachment. I am filling with you with Love and making you GOD. As time passes only, You will know the fragrance of this flower. A Mahaan handles a particular situation or person, by his inate wisdom and astuteness. You will find it difficult to understand this language now. But in the later years, you will understand its significance.

I am the spirit and not the body. You should take the benefits from teh God who I am . My true form is the Athma form of the Poorana Brahmam statue. this body is false. I have no interests in wearing garlands. I accept it fo rhte Gods within me and not for this physical form.

Offer yourself as a living sacrifice to God, dedicated to service and pleasing to God. This the true worship you should offer. Love must be completely sincere , service filled with True, selfless Love.

A time is coming when I may become more busy. so try to dwell in the spirit.

I am always with you , whether I am physically present or not. I cherish your love and care!

Love is God, Love All, Love is All, Serve All

Love and Blessings - Baba

Shankaram Shiva ShankaramChant and be happy

Praveena Multi Speciality Hospitals- One year Anniversary- started: Sep 19th- 2003

Medical camps conducted :-on Sep 19 2004

Free Dental camps & cancer detection camp for mouth.Free Seminar on Diabetes- Effects and causesHospital phone: From STD : 04114 -275600

Mail - Now with 25x more storage than before!