IndiaDivine.org

Extent of Bhakthi and Service - Baba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The extent of bhakthi and service- Baba------------------------

There was a devotee called Ananthazhwar with Ramanujar. He was taking a class for them. In the lesson, there was a song called 'Sindhu Poonhuruvi'. What it means is 'There is a stream on the way to Tirupathi and there is a flower garden there'.

Immediately Ramanujar said "So many devotees are there! I will open a branch office in Tirupathi for any one of them. You should go there and create a garden and plant Thulasi and flower plants and create a Brindavan. Then, with the flowers, daily you should weave garlands and walk up the Tirupathi hill and offer to Perumal and come. Who will go?" He asked.

Immediately, Ananthazhwar said that he will go. So, Ramanujar gave that duty to Ananthazhwar. He only created a Nandavanan ( flower garden) there. Today, also when you see Perumal at Tirupathi, there is a small wound on his chin.This is where Ananthazhwar hit Perumal.

The time, when Ananthazhwar starting to create this flower garden, digging a water tank. When he was doing this service to God at this time, his wife was pregnantEverytime, seeing Ananthazwar's wife carrying mud, in this condition, unable to bear her suffering, Tirupathi Venkatachalapathy came in the form of a small boy and unknowingly to Ananthazwar, he was helping his wife by carrying the mud.

Ananthazwar was surprised! How is the work going so fast!? he thought and when he saw that this small boy was standing and helping his wife. Immediately, he hit the boy with a metal rod ( used for digging mud)( Kadaparai). "I and my wife are suffering so much and doing some service to God. You are trying to ask for a share in this service ! Please Go! he scolded and he sent him away.

So, Venkatalapathy has gotten a beating. That is why, near the chin( thaadai), for Perumal at Tirupathi, at the place where he was hit, they keep Green camphor ( pachai karpuram).

They have hung the metal rod (Kadaparai) in the doorstep of the Tirupathi temple. That was the extent and level of Ananthazhwar's determination and extreme devotion for God.

One day, he weaved a garland and was walking up the Tirupathi seven hills. On the way, a snake bit him. But he never minded about it and just walked strating to the Tirupathi temple and gave the garland to the temple Bhattacharya( priest).

Seeing him with blood oozing with snake bit, Bhattacharya asked "What Anantha! couldn't you hav taken medication for snake bite and then come here?

So Ananthazhwar said "What if I had died of snake bit on the way, then you have given me bath and put Namam and sent me to Vaikuntam. Now, I have somehow accidently come here and reached here with this garland. Now, also, I am standing in front of Perumal.

So, that way also, it is Vaikuntam and this is also Vaikuntam only".

"Irandhaalum Vaikuntam, Pizhaithu, Sami Edhiril Vandhaalum Vaikuntam Thaan!, He said. These thoughts are only Spiritualism.

************** ********************* *******************If you have the persistence and strong and divine faith and determination, you can get the darshan of God at your place only. But you need to have the will for it.

Appar Swamy at such an old age walked towards Kailash. But, it was not possible for him, as he could'nt walk due to his old age. But his faith and devotion for God was true.

So what Lord Shiva Did? He came as an old man and told him " Appa, you cannot walk further so many miles to Kailash! You dip and take bath in this river! I will show you 'Kailash Yatra'. Then He made him bathe in the water tank on the way to Kaalahasthi and in Thiruvaiyaru, he gave Kailash darshan for him.

Where is Kailash and where is Kaalahasthi? He had to go further 2500 miles. Shiva gave darshan for him in Thiruvaiyaaru, which is next to Thanjavur. Appar Swamy sang "Ayyaaru Adhaiginra Poadhu Maadhar Pirai Kanniyaanai Kandaen, Kandaen"!, Kandhariyaadhana Kandaen!, ie. I have seen the Kailash darshan and the vision which I could not have seen.

So, it is your determination and persistence and strong faith that is important.

Thayumanavar sang "Irundah Padi Irugoal Veguliyai Vidhungoal" ie. Wherever you are ,be like that, but please leave your anger and hatred and from your place only, you can get God's darshan.

These thoughts are only Spiritualism.

This Ramrajya stands for Dharma and righteousness. You are related to me by the Soul. That is why you are here with me and thinking of me. In the coming years in Samratchana, there will be very big yagams. My Athma's internal bliss will work through the fire of the yagam. That is why, I am giving you training. Aim at Perfection. Everyone is working for God. Rama might have been the guidance for Hanuman. But Hanuman started excelling Rama., his own guide & coach. That is why, Hanuman is remembered today. So, don't confine your growth just to ShivaShankar Baba… you should grow one step beyond Shivashankar Baba & I am only a guide. It is for you to master, It is for you to achieve one step ahead of me, one step more than me. Ramarajya is beautifully blooming; You are all God's children doing service.This is Ayodya ,where all the Athma rama's work towards Rama's mission. Love is Selflessness. Love All & do

selfless service. We are working for God's Mission. In Every one's Heart, GOD is present. Heart is a Temple. A Temple in a Heart. If You make the GOD reside in your Heart, Then Everywhere & Anywhere & in Everything ,YOU can see GOD. When you remove the Obstacle of Selfishness,then you can ACHIEVE GODLINESS. GOD IS EVERYTHING & GOD IS EVERYWHERE. GOD EXISTS .GOD ALONE EXISTS.GOD LOVES YOU , ONLY GOD LOVES ...GOD LOVES ONLY Baba loves you and cares for your well being. Naan Unnodu Irukkirean, Kavalaiyai Vidu, Kalippudan Iru.Be Happy

Love and Blessings - Baba

Shankaram Shiva ShankaramChant and be happy Send an e-mail to Baba at smrtchna

Mail – CNET Editors' Choice 2004. Tell them what you think.