IndiaDivine.org

Muruga! Muruga ! Adi kirthigai - Baba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Adi kirthigai, a day auspicious for Lord Muruga, Skanda. - Baba

All the living beings in this world, the god who lives in the hearts is guhan-murugan. There is no place ,no person or no thing where he does not reside. Whoever has realized this state, due to the overflowing love for god with them, or away from the desires of the heart, & when they immerse in the divine grace, there Muruga's plays & dances within him.

Pamban Swamigal wrote a beautiful book, " Thagaraalaya ragasiyam". This matter is only told in it.When the dance of Muruga is within you, you live in that ecstasy. This is what is the secret of that book. This matter, Shivashankar Baba, Rathnagiri Balamurugan adimai Swamigal, Kodi Swamigal have achieved this state. If what they achieved is true, you also can achieve it. In this world, God is common to all. Did we write that God is for us only & were born. Everyone are born naturally. Only, if you toil for it,you will also get it.

God is not anyone's personal wealth. Whoever, have taken the efforts,they have achieved God. Murugan is beauty. So, who all have increased beauty, they have experienced the bliss of Muruga. What is Beauty? It is not the outward beauty, applying powder, soap, shampoo. not the style of your hair & ur speaking accent.It is the beauty of the heart, ur heart should say you are a good person, with a life of dharma,without harming or hurting anyone, when he lives a good life, then that is beauty. When you get this quality, then you are a beautiful person, You are Murugan.

You all boil rice & eat. You know, how rice came from the harvest. When the rice was raw( nel in tamil), there was water in it. Since the water is useless there, it has to be dried in the sun. Then it has to be kept in mud pots or in big vessels. If it is kept for long, there will be odour.So, again,you have to soak in water & again dry it once. Then, only, it will become rice.

Then, to cook the rice, you check for stones, sand in it & remove it & then only you cook the rice. So, before the rice goes into your mouth, you have to soak in water thrice & then dry it.

So, Spiritual persons are also doing that for you, one by one. I am boiling & overflowing the love in you, the compassion in you, the selflessness in you, to avoid hatred & anger in you, the work in you. How do i achieve this ? is to first immerse you in love & dry you in service ; Why? Because ,service is a difficult matter, because service needs body sacrifice.

Baba is doing this only, immersing you in Love & drying you in service. First, to bathe you in Love, then you will get caught with me. Then you will be lost. This is not a bad word, that is you will get lost & become like me, more & more god loving & selfless & caring towards everyone impartially. That is what i meant to say.

God is not a commodity to be approached in terms of wants. He should become our only want.

Muruga is Poornathuvan- Muruga is a Poorna (complete) being. In Pazhani, during the morning time, he is clad in a loin-cloth. During the evenings, after Abhishekam, He is adorned with princely dresses. So, is Muruga a recluse or a king? He is neither, because He is beyond definition. He is what He pleases. That is why He is a Gnaani.

He is a recluse in Pazhani, whereas He is a householder in Thiruthani; also, there are legends of his love for Valli. He is Theivanai's spouse at Thirupparankunram; does that strike you as bigamy? The fact is He is neither a recluse nor a householder. He is a Gnaani. He takes on the role of a Guru in Swamimalai, whereas He is fighting with Soorapadman in Thiruchendur. So, is Muruga a gentle person or a rowdy? He is neither; He is nothing.

He, who is able to contain all the qualities and yet, is beyond quality, is the Pooranathuvan. He must know everything; else He cannot become a Gnaani.

Arunagirinatha says, 'Can Muruga be comprehended by the human mind?' ('Muruganthani Velmuni namGuru enru arivu kondu arivaar ariyum tharama?') Arunagirinathar says, 'I must neither remember you, nor forget you.’ It is only when you forget that you have to remind yourself of His Presence. So, Muruga, place your Lotus Feet in the lotus blossom of my heart.'

Shiva Shankar Baba is happy always, in a constant state of ecstasy, because he has become a Gnaani (realized person) by God's Grace. I can bring forth any Divine Aspect from within Me, because the physical form is able to visualize that aspect of Divinity as the soul guides it. I am seeing with my physical eyes, everything that goes on at the soul level. I am able to visualize Muruga dancing on His Golden Peacock.

If you want this to happen to you, overcome your attachment to your physical form during your lifetime. Learn to see the Light within. Familiarize yourself with the sound vibrations within you and you will attain that bliss. Then nothing in the world can affect you. No one can disturb your poise. You have comprehended God's presence within you. And He will start performing for you. You can extend this to help anyone who seeks your help. That is how it happens to me. I have realized God within, and so He attends to every task of mine. He knows what is needed for me.

My system of working is based on a lucid, practical philosophy … only because I had been with the mundane world, and know as much about it as you do, if not more.

Love and Blessings - Baba

Shankaram Shiva Shankaram

Chant and be happy

Vetrivel Muruganukku Arohara !!!! Vel Vel Vetrivel !!! Kandanukku Arohara !!

Start your day with - make it your home page