IndiaDivine.org

Baba and my car - Sify Krish

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Shankaram Siva Shankarm It feels so very good to read this mail from Krish… all of us in our own way have had, and keep receiving the blessings ‘HE’ keeps showering on us constantly….. With our Baba, miracles are the norm… and they occur so casually that we are left with a feeling which cannot be expressed in words… LOVE OVERFLOWS… indeed, blessed are we all to be under HIS divine grace. May we strive to always remember these occurrences, and be filled with the joy of

surrendering to ‘HIM’ completely and seek HIS blessings to eqip us in ‘all ways’ to be on the receiving end of his Divine Grace ‘always’. Shankaram Siva Shankaram. Sudha krish <v_krish wrote: Dear Brothers and Sisters of Samratchana Family,Sankaram Siva Sankaram.Baba's Love has to be Experienced rather than expecting to be explained.When Baba Said (blessed) "You will get a Car".I didnot realise that it will somehow happen...It has happened.Last year, one fine day I was very eager to have Baba's Darshan, but I was so unfortunate during the afternoon

times,there was not a single bus to Kelambakkam from Adyar. I took an Auto to Velacheri and waited for the Van which runs from Tiruvanmiyur to Kelambakkam.To my surprise, during that particular afternoon, there was no Van at all. I took an ordinary bus to Solinganallur, when the bus was in slow motion, I saw the Express Bus to Kelambakkam overtaking our bus. Really unfortunate...I got down in Sholinganallur and lucky I was to see a Van to Kelambakkam, Thanking Baba, I took the Van, we were only 3 of us in the Van. As many of us would have experienced, the Van Boy will be announcing the destination repeatedly, but the Van will never move. Unfortunately, on that particular day my Wallet was not heavy enough to hire an Auto to Kelambakkam.The Van moved like a snail, The stopped frequently, expecting every standing person on the side to get in. But to our vain, the van did not get more people.Evey

moment delay, I know, I was missing something in Samratchana, Baba's Darshan, counselling, Prasadam, Smile, what not, what not.... everything... I am missing, I am missing...Finally, the Van driver got very upset with my repeated requests for going fast. He gave my 5/- coin to me and told me to get down. Again waiting for Bus or a Faster Van...again missing Baba.Finally an ordinarry Bus to Kelambakkam. Great, got into it and reached the petrol bunk and got down. Took an auto to Ramrajyam, The Auto crossed the Hospital which was under construction then, we were nearing Baba's land, we found many devotees returning from Ashram. Ho God, what a Bad Luck. No Dharshan of Baba. I realised something Majorly Wrong with me. Baba has intentionally made me stay away from Him. The auto took the left turn to enter Ramrajyam from the Main road, there we saw our Sangeetha, her mother and her sister filled with bliss of having Baba's Darshan. "Sorry

Anna, Dharshan is over"- was the statement from Sangeetha. Please go in and attend the "Youth progamme conducted by our Venkat uncle" many of our Samratchana Youth members are there attending it. I thanked Sangeetha for the message and coming all the way, let did not want to go back without walking in the Divine Land. I went to the Darshan Hall and saw our Venkat Uncle from Australia conducting an interesting programme for youth. Siva was one of my good Friends was there to listen to my long story of Missing the darshan. I too participated in Uncle's training programme for youth, went around the temples and I was returning with a Very Heavy Heart explaining to Siva my bad luck.Suddenly we see Swami's car coming from Hospital, Car stopping near us, the Kind Hearted Baba, gets out and enquires .."How are Sir ?". Literally shocking experience. People should understand at this stage, the simplicity of our Baba. Loving

Nature and the Care He takes for each and everyone. It is only for us to realise the same. There were so many people who have come that day. Baba was able to identify a person, who has missed the counselling and He stops the car. I just explaind the obstacles, I faced that day - which was very peculiar and the delay.Baba just laughed and said "Get a Car". I was wondering, how can Baba make this statement. I have decided last year not to waste money on myself. After the stroke, I wanted to spend less and save more for the family. I looked at Baba and clarified."Car ? Baba". To add to the confusion, He says "There are so many Banks giving you loans" Take it and pay the installments. I purchased my bike by paying Full Cash and I wanted to buy my Car only IF had sufficient Cash and never on loan. This was my Old plan. Baba said again "You will get a Car".Yes, I have got a Car "New Maruthi 800'...Ofcourse, on

HDFC loan.The Person, who gave us the Key in Maruthi Delivery showroom was Sivaraman.Since, I don't know driving, my wife hired a driver and when I asked him what is your name.He said "Siva" - "Siva Kumar" is my full name.Ellam Siva Mayam.I now pray to Baba to Bless me to come to Kellambakkam with our Driver Siva to get the blessing ofSiva Shankara Baba.Sankaram Siva Sankaram.ThanksSify Krish98410 90169 ********** DISCLAIMER **********Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Sify Limited and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If this is a forwarded message, the content of this E-MAIL may not have been sent with the authority of the Company. If you are not the intended recipient, an agent of the intended

recipient or a person responsible for delivering the information to the named recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution, transmission, printing, copying or dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete this mail & notify us immediately at adminwww.sify.com - your homepage on the internet for news, sports, finance,astrology, movies, entertainment, food, languages etc

Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.