IndiaDivine.org

Latest audios, eNewsletter and samples of feedback received

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Shankaram Siva Shankaram

Dear All,

Audios of Baba's speeches for the month of October are located at,

http://www..net/voiceofbaba/audio/discourses/en-us/default.asp?year=2005 & month=9.

Current issue of 'Rama Rajya' eNewsletter is available at: http://www..net/periodicals/enewsletter/issues/Nov302005/Nov302005.htm

If you have not already d for the eNewsletter, or if your email address has been updated, please register for the eNewsletter by going to,

http://www..net/periodicals/enewsletter/subscription.asp

Here are samples of some feedback received for the eNewsletter. So please do not hesitate to forward the 'Rama Rajya' eNewsletter to everyone you know. It would help them experience Baba's love and revel in the bliss that the realization 'God is Now Here!' brings.

Love.

===========================================================================================================================

Thursday, April 14, 2005 8:10 PMRe: [enewsletter] RamaRajya E-Newsletter

Dear Editor,

It was an awakening within me and an elevated spiritual experience going thro' the electronic Newsletter. Love begets love and if somebody feels bad about me, it has a relation to my balance-sheet, of my previous birth and settlement is still possible by doing service with love.I thank you for including my name in your mail-list.

Regards, P.Suresh Chander Pal.

Friday, February 25, 2005 2:29 AMSankaram Siva Sankaram

I am extreamly happy to be a member. Please update the events regularly.

Sathish Shanmugam

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 11:05 PMRe: [enewsletter] RamaRajya E-Newsletter

Dearest Baba,

It was nice to receive the Newsletter on the Independance Day of Malaysia.

Thank You for all your Blessings Baba.

REL NASIONAL { RAILWAY CO-OP MALAYSIA}

Monday, August 01, 2005 8:40 PMRe: [enewsletter] RamaRajya E-Newsletter

Dearest Baba,

SAMRATCHANA NEWSLETTER VOLUME 1 ISSUE 7

Thank You for having brought the Newsletter so easily available to us on the Web.

With Love

PARAMASVARAN KandiahKuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 12:04 AMRe: [enewsletter] RamaRajya E-Newsletter

SHANKARAM SIVA SHANKARAM

Thank you for the March 2005 Rama Rajya Newsletter.

It is very refreshing to read it and I pray that the Newsletter will spread to every HINDU household throughout this physical world which we think we live in.

K. PARAMASVARANKuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Fri, 3 Dec 2004 Re: [enewsletter] RamaRajya E-Newsletter

Please send me samrachna news letter regularly.

K.S.Sundaraparipuranam{Life member- Samratchna Magazine}

Friday, December 03, 2004 11:31 PM[enewsletter] it would be nice...

It would be really great to get the views of BABA on a regular basis !!

Pratap Nambiar

Shankaram Shiva ShankaramI am Rukmani in U.S. I love the ramarajya news letter. Good effort on your part. The magazines and the speeches are the only things that keep us breathing the spiritual air of Samratchana, though we are physically so far away from it. Good work, team!

Thanks,RukmaniShankaram Shiva Shankaram

Tuesday, March 29, 2005 2:28 AMRe: [enewsletter] List Subscription Notification

Thank you very much. Looking forward for exciting news about Samratchana and our beloved BABA.

With Regards,Maheshwar Ranga Chary Gundelli

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 10:37 AM

Thanks for those who have made this news letter.This is far better than the previous arrangement where only few people exchanged their views among themselves.Lot more is required to get the people from different cadre and to ask them to express their experience with BABA. In our home BABA is the main deity.Every morning we pray to HIM. Still we feel like missing BABA.

Thanks.Kalyanaraman.S

Sunday, October 02, 2005 4:34 AMFrom Rajasegaran - Singapore

Hi I am Raja, Joined my HO in Singapore recently. Your newsletter service is great! Far away from India - I was missing Baba. But your news leter brings me closer to Baba. Infact the first thing that captured my attention today is the 'Poem - I am there' - Quite comforting! KEEP IT UP! Best Regards. K.Rajasegaran, Asst. Supdt. - Technical Pacific International Lines, Singapore. Direct no. : 65 6321 6973 (off) Mobile no. : 65 9674 3354

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 12:28 AMLively Site........ Thanks to the Team

Dear Committee members

I feel that I have missed the periodicals Rama Rajya & Mahajyoti though i have d.

It may be difficult for my family to repost the same to my present address in Denmark.

Accidently I have gone thro E News letter & d. Now I feel I am with Baba,Samratchana & hearing his speeches too.

Thanks for the team who has developed this lively site.

Med Venlig Hilsen / With Warm Regards

S.GuruvayurappanGammel kongevej 1761850 Frederiksberg C,CopenhagenDenmarkMobile :045-27164471

E-mail : gurus

Friday, December 03, 2004 11:29 PMRe: [enewsletter] samratchna newsletter

Please send me the newsletter.

Warm regardsGayathriShankaram Shiva Shankaram

Sunday, December 12, 2004 5:09 AMFrom bharath

Please send me samrachna news letter regularly.

With regardsBharath, CoimbatoreShakaram Siva Shankaram

Monday, June 06, 2005 3:19 AMFeedback

Samratchana newsletter has been designed very well. Though we get to hear Baba's speeches over radio, still it is really something to read the newsletter.

NC Sangeetha's poem was very good.

Thanks & regards

Lavanya

Wednesday, April 06, 2005 10:46 PMRe: [enewsletter] RamaRajya E-Newsletter

Dear Respected Moderator,

My humble prostrations on the lotus feet of Shri Shiva shankar Baba, theGodman who is grearing to bring the esoteric hinduism to the mainstream ofthe global populace. Parabrahman in human form, more so as a commonerbuilding camaraderie with the Indian laity where caste bound inhibitions,discriminations and segregation have hitherto been the order of the day. Iread and heard he has and is still blending the differing masses into aunified whole to create the Rama Rajya where religious governance willsoon rule supreme. In fact God's ways are ineffable and mysterious. Manyflamboyant saints have graced the world but none had exhibited thefar-reaching capacity, quality and quintessence of an Avatar that ShriShiva Shankar Baba wields to bring about the establishment of RAMA RAJYAwhere the rich and poor, weak and strong, white and black, sinner andnon-sinner, sacred and secular will receive the grace of His HolinessShiva Shankar Baba with unstratified panache.

Shri Shiva Shankar Baba, as I see his various portraits in theSamaratchana Website, is Elegant, Debonair and Swashbuckling and noproverbial materialists would ever believe that he is revolutionizing theworld with his brand of Sanatana Dharma with gregarious authenticity andthat too without a tinge of xenophobia. Shri Shiva Sankar Baba is aMaestro in confecting the diverging thoughts of his devotees towardspin-pointedness of God realization. I have not seen Shiva Shankar Baba inperson but I feel HIS mesmerisms whenever I chant SHANKARAM SIVASHANKARAM. Believe it or not, the Mecca of God's sovereign rule atSAMRATCHANA KELAMBAKKAM is in the offing!

Glory to the 2nd to none Shri Shiva Shankar Baba.

Baktan of Shri Shiva Shankar BabaS SIVARAMANKUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA.

Monday, January 31, 2005 9:17 PMShankaram Siva Shankaram

The very first newletter I have received had the one article that is my catch phrase of my life - Shankaram Siva Shakaram - the Key to Salvation.

I have had the good fortune of being under Baba's protection since 1997 and while I was sceptical about a lot of things initially, slowly but surely, His words made sense to me - I guess I was getting wiser!!. Now for me and my family , it is Baba Baba all the way. Like He says, there are things that I have asked for and which I have not got - but once I got over the initial disappointment, I knew that what I wanted was not right for me. what is right for me will come to me - there is no time frame involved here. What will come will come - that is Baba's will.

No wonder we all love Baba. I always end my mails to Him with "with tons and tons of love" - i dont know how else to express the love I feel - may be something "heavier" than a ton??dont know

Praveena Pramod

Monday, February 14, 2005 7:10 AMRamaRajya E-Newsletter

I would be obliged if I could receive the newsletter on a regular basis..

Pratap Nambiar

Monday, January 31, 2005 4:20 AMRe: [enewsletter] RamaRajya E-Newsletter

This enewsletter is Cool

Naresh Narasimhan

Monday, January 31, 2005 7:15 AMReply to the news letter

Hi I had gone through the news letter, good info. Keep up the good job Regards Jaivijai Ranganathan

Friday, February 04, 2005 6:35 AMRe: 31.01.05 [enewsletter] RamaRajya E-Newsletter

This is a great initiative.

Am waiting for the next issue.....

Regards

Bharath Govindarajan