IndiaDivine.org

Loaka Samashtha Sukino Bhavanthu- Baba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Loaka Samashtha Sukino Bhavanthu- Baba===================================== The best thing for any prayer is "Sarvea Janaa Sukinoa Bhavanthu". or "Loaka Samastha Sukino Bhavanthu" ie... Everyone in this world should be happy and well, which includes you also. Pray for everyone's happiness and well being. "Kolvananavum Nirai Kolaadhu, Koduppananuvum Nirai Kodaadhu"- This saying is there in the Tamil literatures ie.. "You should not give too much or should not give very less also". How will you get Patriotic feelings for your country when you think that going to a foreign country is great for you? There need not be any middleman between you and

God. God is like a father; God is like a Mother; To tell you more, I don't even advocate you to worship GOD if you are leading a value based life. Thoughts are the only matter that gives Good and Bad things. Body is like the mike, I am the one who is speaking. But, if this mike is not there, I can speak in another mike. The thoughts of the speaking person is only important. That is only relevant. Body is immaterial and it is an instrument. It is the thought which is a continous process. Thoughts are the foundation to the journey of the Athma. When you are in the journey towards suffering, you will reach happiness. When you are on in the journey of Happiness, you reach suffering. When you start your journey from one aspect you reach the other! You could go in this way. You can go in the other way also. But you will definitely come to God. He

will never go without coming to God, since he has tasted it. When you go to a foreign country, there you keep eating Pizza. But do you think, that you forget "Idly and Chutney"? At the first chance you will try to go for a plate of Idly and Sambar. The burgers, Pizzas / other Western food you tasted all those yesteryears will not be an impediment for you relishing the food which you had liked always. That way, when he was in the bhakthi way and for some reasons and searched for some other pleasures and then he will also come back to a point of tasting bhakthi, when that point comes in his life, he will relish it very much. He will definitely try to relish and he will try to appreciate what he had lost and his assessment about life will become stronger. Everyone in this world is

divine. So any experience is a divine experience. Because, everyone is divine; I told that any experience which anyone has is a divine experience. It cannot be non-divine because you are divine. Life is like a waterfalls, like a dream. You should not think about it seriously and fool yourself.There is no joy and happiness in this world. Whoever lives life without any expectations, and is ready to face anything , nothing affects him. There is no sins and truth. Life is the home of experiences. If you put a metal in the fire, it will be a useful thing. That way, your athma is getting the experiences in this world and it is evolving to a higher level. This evolution is taking you to the point of reaching God. From human, you will evolve one day to divine. So, all these experiences are relevant. Do not avoid or run away from any experience. Do

not be afraid of anything. The reason you are being sad today is because you are scared. You are all afraid of something or the other. The reason for all this is fear. This fear is the obstacle for you reaching God or you yourself not able to reach out to the God within you.COME OUT OF FEAR. if you get Fearlessness, " Mannill Inbamea Ennaalum Thunbam Illai". Then, there is no need to know anything. Everyone in this world is divine. So any experience is a divine experience. Because, everyone is divine; I told that any experience which anyone has is a divine experience. It cannot be non-divine because you are divine. When you take juice from a mango, it can only be Mango juice. If you are divine, then that experience should only

be a divine experience. Where is the question of not getting the divine experience. Spiritualism is the way of understanding that you are divine. According to me, Whatever I do in my life is For God and God's service only. I am already at peace; I am already at Bliss; I have nothing to ask for , is it not?. Even if God asks me. 'what do you want?' I have nothing to ask. Is it not? So, not having any thoughts to himself and on behalf of God, being a God's spokesman and doing the duties. This stage is called Liberation. You are not bound by fetters; you are not under any bondage when you reach my level. When you reach my level, then there is nothing. Whatever, I do there is no profit in it. It is all doing for God and God alone. I am always with you. Love and Blessings -

Baba Shankaram Shiva ShankaramChant and be happy Visit the websites at: http://www..net http://www.shankaramsivashankaram.org Visit Samratchana magazines online at: www.mahajyothi.org View "His name is Sivashankar" -Baba's series in

Nilacharal at: http://www.nilacharal.com/

Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.