IndiaDivine.org

Thanks to all

Rate this topic

Guest guest

SHANKARAM SHIVA SHANKARAM Thanks a lot to everybody for cherishing YOUR memories with Dad (BABS). As U all say I feel very much happy by reading the experiences yours with Dad (I call Baba as Dad for me he is GOD FATHER, PHILOSOPHER, AND GUIDE). After I joined this group this is my first mail perhaps daily I go through all the mails I never replied any one just silently I read, sometimes listen to his speech then like a ruminant in my mind I chew all the memories right from today 7-10 years back and satisfy myself, that's all I can do since I am away from home town even though within India. I met him long back 5 years ago during May. During that last meet when I told him I am so unlucky that I am unable to hear ur speech daily. For that he said showing Samratchana magazine U can hear my voice through this book. I really thanked my father (who

is no more now) since he d for me for life time member and thanked in my mind to Babs for giving me the facility to join the groups as well as to hear his speech through computer. THANKS A LOT DAD. EVENTHOUGH I AM AWAY FROM U, U KNOW vVERY WELL I AM DAILY TALKING TO U IN MY MIND AND U ARE ALWAYS WITH ME. Except me all my family members (in laws) are against Dad. Whenever I ask him I cannot enjoy physically Samratchana. He always says time will come don't worry. So I am waiting for the time to rejoin again with Samratchana. DAD I hope u will see this mail. I am planning a trip during May to chennai and in laws place. I request your permission to visit u and with my mother and kids and to enjoy the bliss with u. Yours anandhi

Support the World Aids Awareness campaign this month with for Good