IndiaDivine.org

Thanks to my Suresh Krishna Uncle.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Our Dear Suresh Krishna Uncle,

Sankaram Siva Sankaram,

I am very very very happy to see your mail.

I request you to kindly share your personal experience with the group.

I know, so many Miracles - Our Baba has performed for you...

Kindly share your accident experience - This can be so so so charging us.

Please Uncle ( I do know, that you don't like me calling you uncle -

Just because of the fact that we have only very few years of difference)

But, You Experience in Samratchana give me that elderly feeling :)

Kindly consider my request - If you want I will ask more

Brothers and Sisters of this Group to send you personal mail

Requesting you to share with us your wonderful experience.

Please Uncle :) Please Uncle :) Please Uncle :) Please ...

Your Loving Uncle

Krish Uncle :) Ha ha ah ha ha

Sam K <skna_man Sent: Monday, 18 February, 2008 4:48:23 PM ALL ARE DIVINE SEEKERS

Sams Thanks for lot for activities in the group,which has enticed me to bring back some Nostalgia ..here is the passage posted in our Groupwhat Baba spoke on 2 nd April 2001Baba's message is as follows"There were two queries to me today by some devotee.We were devotees of Satya Sai Baba before we came toyou, before that we were only praying idols. How do youattribute, WE coming to Mahans?the second query was we are devotees of Shri Ramana Maharishi, thoughwe come here, I still have only Ramana as my Guru.iam iright.?""Nobody is greater than anybody, sun rays falls fromdistance, it doesn't have any choice irrespective ofplaces, everyone receives the same effect of the raysof God. It is for you to receive the rayseffectively. Mahans have tuned themselves throughtheir penance to receive the rays of God moreeffectively then you.Coming across these Mahans only has a

reference thatyou are in the right track towards seeking God. TheseMahans has started their journey towards God muchbefore you have started. To say that every human is aseeker. Destination is same but direction may bedifferent. You choose your direction, you should bereally proud that you have met a Mahan. Certain examples I will give you to understand better.wehave electricity in the house, as we switch the fan, TVetc.the power comes from the main point situated inthe meter box of you house. power to the meter box isfrom smaller transformers, from that to a biggertransformer, the power to the transformer, we get itfrom grid power station,power grid get power fromeither thermal power generation or hydro electricpower generation,so the choice is not yours to getpower,if you are here you will get only Kundha power, youcannot ask for Bakra nagal power which is generated inPunjab.

So setting power grid or transformers isGod's work."Most of the people who come to SivaSankar Baba are benifitted, there are some who does notreceive it, this is due to fuse failure in hishouse. A fuse is equal to the faith and trusts youposses. So there is no discrimination on Mahans, asthey have started their journey towards God much beforeyou, so feel happy that you have met a Mahan..."As all human are seeker of God.

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.