IndiaDivine.org

Thanks to Suresh Krishna UNCLE - Krish UNCLE :)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Our Dear Suresh Krishna Uncle,

Sankaram Siva Sankaram,

Thanks for considering my request to share your experience..

Please tell me Sir,,, If Great devotees like you are watching small boys like me sharing my experience ..:)

Small boy - as far as Samratchana Years are concerned ...

Similarly there are many more Very Very Senior Devotees in this Group.

May be our Venkatesh Uncle can comeforward and Share.

French Raji can come forward and share some experiences on Mandiragi - in English :)

VGCS Anu Can share some fond memories.

Badri Anna, Siva Anna, Kumar Anna, and Many Many More ...

Please help us to recharge.

"My First Meeting with Baba"...can be the topic for all of us to start with..

I Thank our Suresh Krishna Uncle for the wonderful title...

We can have wonderful collection of such articles from all the members of our Samratchana Family..

Uncle Sir, I think you have mentioned Manhadi Feb17 - 2003 is it right ?

We enjoyed your mail and we are very eager to read your next mail..

Your accident No2 and How Swami saved you...

I am working on my topic "My First Meeting with Baba"...

Eagerly looking forward for everyone to share your First meeting with Baba..

Sankaram Siva Sankaram

Krish

(Synergy Krish)

+91 98410 90169

Sam K <skna_man Sent: Tuesday, 19 February, 2008 12:59:30 PM My First Meeting with God

Dear Sams/KrishBaba has done lot of miracles to me and continues to take care of me like a child.He is Greatest Comforter of all times.This is my first meeting with HIM.My first meeting with God;It was way back in 1993 Feb when i was really precariously placed,not knowing whether i will ever recover from road traffic accident.The accident occurred on June 1992,there were close to 6 majorsurgeries done to my right leg, daily dressing up of my woundsadministering anesthesia for close to 6 months. But nothing went righteven after six months of hospitalization, the ruins aggravated to myright leg. It was the time i was shifted from Santosh Hospital,Besant Nagar to Apollo Hospital.Dr R.Gopalakrishanan (sr ortho surgeon)who clinically examined my legwas also not sure whether my right leg will come back to walk ablestage.I was hospitalised close to a month in Apollo; they grafted mewith ring

fixator. Totally 9 rings and 54 wires piercing through thebones of my right leg,to set right the segment loss( 3 INCHES) of bone, which had disappeared in the accident. Those days in Apollo i use toread lot of books on spiritualism. "Kadavul Mama" book came into myhands thru a relative. I asked my mother to read it loudly for me. Sheread it with all co patients listening. it was something verydifferent to what i had read about other Mahans.The first spell of operations and treatment got over.. I startedpestering my mom to take me to kadavul mama. We decided to meet him inMannahadi on FEB17 2003.I came down from my car to entrance of street at manhadi. With thecrutches on and with all fixators and wires wrapped In my right leg, iinched towards Baba not knowing that was my destination, wadedthrough, so many were waiting, i came in front of his eyes" why shouldyou strain i would have come and seen you"

these were the first wordsBaba spoke, then the peek from tip of my toe to top of my head...don'tworry i'll take care" the second phrase what God told me..."take mytelephone number whenever you are in discomfort kindly phone me up" ADEEP PAUSE with closed eyes,we said bye and left. I called him onPhone whenever i was wriggling in pain, he use to tell me dont worryyou will come out of this. Love, which he showed me, mattered a lot tome. Baba became my oxygen. That meeting made a world of difference inme,it infused lot of confidence to endure any type of contingencywhich are happening. Regular phone calls to Baba was a part ofrecovery schedule. Many surgeries were performed to my right leg. Fromthen It took nearly 2 more years to walk without any support. Baba hasmade me independent, made me move in scooter, which is a greatestmiracle. Till today my knee and ankle is stiff, but SIVA SANKAR BABAmy God!

is keeping me going......I will follow later with Miracle 2 Accident (2001)suresh krishnaa(Sam k)

Now you can chat without downloading messenger. Click here to know how.