IndiaDivine.org

Sri Siva Shankara Baba & Sri Sathya Sai Baba..

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Suresh Kumar Uncle,

Sankaram Siva Sankaram..

I think the last meeting we had was in Malar Hospital, you came with your friend and shared wonderful Mandira Giri expriences..

Kindly accept my sincere thanks for sharing such nice personal experiences, we will not get these in any printed form -(currently i assume)..

By reading you mail - I got inspired to share something to our group..

You have mentioned in your mail:

further our BABA told that the role of any good guru is to take care of thier good followers and to make them to UNITE with GOD, and this is what precisely has been done by Sri Gnanananda Swamigal, by uniting with BABA

Similarly I have something very personal to share :

Jan 1st 2008, I was in Puttaparthi - Prashanthi Nilayam...

Every year - all the Old Students of Baba (Sri Sathya Sai Baba's College) meet in Puttaparthi..

We do Village service on 31st December and Start the New Year with Baba's blessings ..

In the same way ...this year, we have assembled in Prashanthi Nilayam..

On 1st Morning around 9.00 am Baba came for Darshan ...

Old Students "Band Group" gave a wonderful performance..

After the 2nd song - Baba said enough - next programme..But the Music Director boy,

Requested Swami to allow the 3rd song and Baba agreed and the 3rd song was so very nice..

Ex-VC spoke for just 4 mnts and the current VC spoke and all other programmes went very fast..

If possible we have to see the video, how Baba was putting everything in Fast forward button...

Then some 10 of us were blessed to go to Baba and get his blessings for different things.

1 of us had to give a Rose to BABA..- Baba blessed by accepting it and gave the boy padanamaskaram

2 of us had to carry the cake (New Year Cake - Baba blessed it by cutting) and gave the boys padanamaskaram.

1 of us had to get His blessing for a Book we have printed ---last in the line was myself...

I was carrying 5 copies of a magazine, we have printed called "Impressions" which is a collection of articles written by Old students based on the experiences and learning in Puttaparthi, when we had our education and transformation...

Swami who was on such a Fast Forward button till then, when I went near Him,

Smiled - exactly like the way our Siva Shankara Baba smiles ...:)

And asked me in Tamil - "Eppadi irukke ?"....

He took the magazine from me and turned all the 124 pages one by one for nearly 9 mints...

Everyone was wondering what is happening there ...What is that we are discussing for such a long time ....

Sri Sathya Sai Baba was talking to me something which I have been sharing here in Chennai with Sri Siva Shankara Baba..

When I came back - a Senior Professor Mr.Sudhir Baskar asked me :

What is this Krish - Baba is talking to you as if you are regularly discussing with Him...

I just smiled and moved away...This is very very unique experience....

Similarly, My Very First Day in Neelakarai, when I met Sri Shiva Sankara Baba.

He started talking to me as if, we know each other for many many years....

I was wondering, about our relationship...

This is what I am typing "My First experience with Baba"...Shoud I start with Neelankarai..

Or the Meeting I had with Kodi Swamigal in Puravipalayam with Mr. Ramachandran Manager -UMS in 1991.

Or the Dharshans I had with Maha Periyawal in Kancheepuram with Sri.DuraiSwami - My Grandfather (Village mate of Maha Periyawa)..

Or my association with Sri Sathya Sai Baba from 1975 Balavikas .....

I am not sure, about the exact First association with Sri Siva Sankara Baba..(He only Knows it)..

As per the Eye -Witness "My Suresh Krisha Uncle"..and as per Records..

I first Personal Darshan was in Neelankarai...

"Kattu Marathula, eththanai Kaalam - Katti Kidappathu..Vaanga...

Karaiku Pogalam Vaanga ...Neelangaraiku Pogalaam ...Vaanga.."

Sankaram Siva Sankaram

Krish:)

ainrsmtn <ainrsmtn Sent: Thursday, 14 February, 2008 4:15:18 PM with GOD - only GOOD

shankaram shiva sankaram,

hi brothers and sisters,

this is suresh kumar ( so called singer),from , affectionately called by our (Holy Father) - BABA, as gadothgaja

Introduction - we sing sampradaya bhajans in front of our SWAMYon sundays, and we feel really fortunate in receiving this bountiful blessing.

(BABA is ULTIMATE GOD in our family, so we call our BABA as SWAMY)

WE ARE BLESSED, SINCE WE (ALSO)EXIST WHEN OUR ULTIMATE SWAMY HAS DESCENDED

EVEN THIS IS HIS DECISION

from now onwards, if SWAMY wills, DIVINE experiences with the SWAMY, and the miracles he has performed to me,

to us,

to people whom we have brought in,

to people for whom we prayed,

for people for whom we gave his prasadam,... ....... can be shared

TOTAL SURRENDER - TOTAL PROTECTION

we came to have a dharsan of our BABA in the year 1996, (in besant nagar) along with my brother ramesh, it was well past midnight during which time the crowd started melting away, so we went near our BABA and conveyed our pranams and then conveyed that we are ardent followers of Sri Gnanananda Swamigal, and asked whether our coming to see another Guru is right or...for this BABA took a deep breathe, and vividly shown a mudhra of Sri Gnanananda Swamigal and

our BABA answered thus

a)Sri Gnanananda Swamigal is one of the VERY NOBLE Guru - & you two being the good followers, has made to unite with this PARAMATHMA called SHIVA SHANKAR BABA

further our BABA told that the role of any good guru is to take care of thier good followers and to make them to UNITE with GOD, and this is what precisely has been done by Sri Gnanananda Swamigal, by uniting with BABA

b)BABA also informed us that the divine called SRI GNANANANDA is inside BABA

and from that moment onwards

TOTAL SURRRENDER TO OUR BABA - (tharaka Manthiram)

AND

TOTAL PROTECTION IS BEING GIVEN BY OUR BABA- (it is his Moola Manthiram)

feel very happy to communicate to our family members of vasudeva kudumbagam,

pranams to our SWAMY, and greetings to every one

shankaram shiva shankaram

with love

s.suresh kumar(singer)

Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required.