IndiaDivine.org

Celebrate Success - given by Baba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Dhanalakshmi,

Sankaram Siva Sankaram,

Many More Happy returns of Feb14th ..

We wish you more and more success..

Celebrate such success, such nice moments in life - these are blessing of Baba..

"Porul illathavarukku - Iv vulagam illai and

Arul illathavarukku - Av vulagam illlai..

All the members of Samratchana Famil have both the Worlds with Baba's Blessings :)

I have an Akka in this group - who will send a mail in few days..telling us not to celebrate "Wordly Success" :)

I request that Senior Akka, to forgive small children (Like us) in Samratchana Family to celebrate such things in life.

Very soon, when we reach your level ..We will celebrated everything equally...like you :)

I am sure, My Akka is laughing now - in Palani Kudi iruppu - Ramrajyam :) I cannot give any more clue than this.

Wishing every one a Happy, Peaceful and Blissful life.

Krish :)

Dhanalakshmi <sss_dhana Sent: Thursday, 14 February, 2008 3:15:41 PM Blessings of BABA

Dear Friends....Again dhanalakshmi. ....how are u all....hope that everyone is doing good..as usual.. i just want to share one more incident happened today... to feel and know the blessings of BABA........ .Yesterday, 13th Feb i wrote a mail (e-prathana) to our BABA... saying some silly problems of my economic conditions.. . but HE is so great...yesterday evening itself my hr person came and told to meet him on today..14th feb...this morning i went to him and he gave my appraisal letter... In my office appraisal is a process of one month...first i have to fill the form and my manager will reveiw it and based on his review apparisal will be done.. and one more thing in my office there are more than 10 senior employees waiting for appraisal... i don't know how it was happens to me first....without any formal procedures.. ... im just blinking when he gave my letter... because i

didn't even fill my form also...Blessings of BABA thats it...no words other that this...Great great.....HE is great... im just sharing this to our family as my thanking to our BABA... as i already told, He will give what we need and not what we want.... HE will give the Best because HE is the BESTWith love and care,dhanalakshmi dhilip...

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.