IndiaDivine.org

Praveena and Web team to consider

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Our Dear Chella Aunty,

Sankaram Siva Sankaram..

What more can we all pray for..

This is a Treasure Hunt for us..

The Best and Biggest Bonus for the Group.

Can I request Praveena and other Members of the Website team to considering the upload of these audio files ?

If it is text too - it is still great :) - we can also have them as text pages !!!

Website team to share your feedback ...

Eagerly waiting

Sankaram Siva Sankaram

Krish

chella raghunathan <chela_sss Saturday, 23 February, 2008 8:05:15 PM Baba's songs

Hi everybody,

I am Chella, a baba devotee for the past 11 years. With Baba's blessings I am able to sing His songs to some extent [if not too good]. I regularly sing in Kelam during week-end counselling days and in Pournami.

Recently I started meeting people who asked me for Baba's songs for them. From the beginning I had an idea that Baba's songs should be preserved and made knwown to all our Samratchanites.

So I thought why not send it though net so that all our people throughtout the world will listen to the songs and they will also enjoy singing. This way we can protect the songs too.

I have almost more than 80% of the songs. Please let me know whether you all agree with my idea. If I get a positive reply I will start sending the songs through net.Regards, Chella

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.

Share files, take polls, and discuss your passions - all under one roof.