IndiaDivine.org

Akka - Please share some time for us

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Brothers and Sisters of Samratchana Family,

Are we not enjoying the wonderful mails from so many Classic Devotees of our Loving Lord.

There are lot of More such wonderful people just waiting and watching us:

I will just send you their email IDs Kindly send

Personal Mails - requesting them to share with us

their wonderful moments with Baba:

The Number 1 in the Hit List : Is my Elder Sister Sangeetha

Very Popularly known as NCS in Samratchana Family:

(We can all learn a lot from these poeple)

I am sending you all one of her postings in Mahajyothi:

This is just a sample - what we are all misssing - if such people keep quite:

NCS owns words to Baba .....

You have seen us through many despairing situations. The time when financial troubles were going beyond limits, and at one stage when some creditors threatened to harm my father; all I remember is, every evening after returning from (worldly) office I would wear the Tulasi garland You had given Amma and Appa for a DivyaPrabhandam recital during a Yagam, and fervently pray to You to take care. And those troubles just vanished, pagalavanai kanda pani pol.

When that particular phase started, I had decided that I would verbally request You, that weekend, to get us out of our problems.. When the phase passed, that particular Saturday, I was watching Your programme on T.V., and my father asked me if I planned to accompany him to Samratchana that day. I replied, ‘If Perumal wants to see me, He will make me come.’ I had not had my bath yet, Just as Your programme was about to get over, a friend of Appa drove over to our house, and told us he was on his way to Adyar and would we like a lift, since he knew that was around the time Appa usually set out for Neelankarai. Wow! How wonderfully You call out to us, Sweet Lord. The moment the programme completed, I rushed through my bath and ‘lens wearing ritual’ (wonder of wonders! I never knew I could get ready in 5 minutes!). I sat awaiting Your Presence (the morning daily Homam) (how much I miss it nowadays!).... I was wondering if I

must tell You all I had gone through that week. I found myself standing outside Your officeroom. There You were, smiling radiantly, asking if I would care for some ‘milagu kozhambu saadam’, and You fed me a morsel of that. It was then that I remembered I had not had anything that day, and how filling it was to be fed by You. You allowed me to rest my head on Your lap, as You listened to my outpourings - - I could not understand why I was agonized by financial circumstances when I knew fully well You would take care.

And Babs, to this day, I remember what You said, ‘There are some problems, but don’t worry, We will find solutions.’ I respect the way You said it, it is not ‘you will find solutions’ or ‘I will find solutions’ but ‘We will find solutions.’ What a wonderful way of giving me confidence that You are in it with us, along with us, walking beside us, and placing every step for us, helping us walk! We hope to be eternally grateful for this confidence that You instilled in us.

Ever since then, there has been no looking back. And I have reasons to be really amazed, because before that incident, there used to be numerous creditors calling me at office and threatening me that they would take Appa to task if money was not returned - - and I used to flee to the washroom and shed tears, asking God why these people did not understand that we would repay them if we had money, and that was one thing that we did not have; and why couldn’t they appreciate Appa’s sincerity - - he was working really hard to repay. But after You said we would find solutions, there wasn’t a single phone call and I was able to attend to my office work in peace.

- N.C.Sangeethaa

(to be contd.)...

---

If you want NCS to continue - Now send her a mail and compell her / force her / whatever..let us not miss..

Please dont send the mail to our group - We cannot mail on behalf of her - this is just a sample ...

NCS mail id is in the CC of this mail - have a look and do the needful today :)

After NCS - I know our Venkat Uncle from Australia to be contacted - He is a "Treasure Hunt"...

Amazing Days are waiting for us - with wonderful mails from such Classic Devotees for Baba.

I am happy to offer these mails as our E- Prathana at the Divine Lotus Feet of our Loving Lord.

Sankaram Siva Sankaram

Krish

Why delete messages? Unlimited storage is just a click away.