IndiaDivine.org

Thirumalaiyan@Thirupathi and The Shankaran@Samratchana

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Friends, This is my first interaction with the group, (though i get to read the mails)... I know we are to share our first interaction with Baba, but i would like to share something which is still fresh in its intensity in my mind at first... ....so here is the text of the letter which i'd written to Baba in Nov'07 which i'd like to share with you all SSS Dearest Appa, With your Blessings, went to Thirupathi (after a very,very, very long time!) and had a Blissful Dharshan at around 5.30 a.m. (a miracle in itself as the trip was arranged at very short notice). I feel born anew and thankful for each beautiful day that dawns. I also wish to share the following sequence of events with everyone, as it gives me immense pleasure to do so. Shankaran@Samratchana & Thirumalaiyan@Thirupathi Recently (Oct 7, 2007) I found myself writhing in stomach pain. The pain was so intense that I cried myself to sleep. The last word I remembered on my lips was “Shankara”. In my sleep I had this dream. I remove my wrist watch and place it on a pedestal. Soon Appa (Baba) comes by surrounded by a small crowd. He picks up the watch and asks “whose watch is this?”. I hesitantly raise my hand and he gestures me to come near him. When I prostrate before him, he bends down and applies a generous portion of chandanam (sandal paste) on my head and tells me “mottai adichico”. I look up and ask him hesitantly “when and where?”. He replies ‘I will tell you on Monday’ (“Thingal kilamai solraen”). When I conveyed this dream to Appa (Baba), he responded saying “Thirupathi mottai on a Monday”. Accordingly, we began our trip to Thirpathi on the evening of Vijayadasami (Sunday, Oct 21, 2007) and around 2.30 a.m. Monday morning, we boarded the Thirumala bus to take us uphill. At check

point, a policeman got into the vehicle. When he came near us, he picked up a “ladies watch” from the luggage rack right above our seats and pointing it directly at us asked “whose is this?” (evaruthu ethi?). I responded saying it was “not ours”. (He did not stop to ask anyone else and stepped out of the bus soon after). As the significance of this sank in we were overwhelmed with emotion. In the dream, Baba asked me “whose watch is this?” (and when I said it was mine, he asked me to tonsure my head at Thirupathi) and at the foothills of

Thirupathi, a police man shows us a ladies watch and asks us whose it is (and I say it is not ours) – Coincidence? – No way. Appa, you have once again given us visible proof that The Thirumalaiyan@Thirupathi and The Shankaran@Samratchana are one and the same. You are The Very Manifestation of The Achuthan, Ananthan, & Govindan at Thirpathi! May we all be blessed to seek and receive many more such experiences and thereby

create a recorded history of Your Glory so as to enable all humanity to seek surrender at Your Thirupathangal. Shakaram Siva Shankaram. With Tons of Love, “Vakkeel” (Sudha K Andal).

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.