IndiaDivine.org

Srinivas is Driving us all - Crazy !!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My Dear Srinivas,

Sankaram Siva Sankaram...

What an excellent Driver you are - really...

The First Mail - I read this morning is yours..

You have made my DAY :) I am grateful to you for the time and effort taken to share.

I got 2 personal mails from Interesting - Very Senior Devotees of Baba..

Telling me after seeing lot of mails, they too want to share some fond moments,

But - they feel, that is not so great or Big as Our Uncle Suresh Krishna Had !!!

I have replied to them - there is nothing Big or Small - here..

Experience is an Experience that too with Baba--How can it me Small ?

We may not know - I may the the exact message for somebody else ..

In the same way - My Pressure cooker concept has got very good response from many here :)

In the same way - your driving experience is a Lesson for me ...

MY Prayer to Baba is "Baba kindly help us to take the first step in the Right Direction towards YOU"..

Then we will Walk in that path, chanting Your Name and Singing Your Glory...

If my steps are in the wrong direction with No U turn..

I will cross US (I singular - US = Plural for We) and I will be alone without any...

Your experience was a nice message to Me - May be for many ....

We thank you Srinivas - in you next mail Please explain to us about "SaiKrupa - K" :)

Eagerly waiting to know more from you ...

Wishing you all the very best

Sankaram Siva Sankaram

Krish

Srinivasa K <saikrupak Sent: Monday, 25 February, 2008 11:22:57 PM Releasing the pressure ..

Shankaram Siva Shankaram

Dear Krish & All,

I like the concept of a "Pressure Cooker". The pressure builds up because of our mistakes or past karma and He releases the pressure at the appropriate time (after the built-up pressure serves its purpose).

I would like to narrate two incidents wherein He released the pressure at the right time.

When Baba came to US, in May 2000 or 2001 we (20+ Samratchanites) all went to Niagara Falls for picnicing. At that time I volunteered to take up transportation service - picking up Baba and other samratchanites from the Buffalo Airport and dropping them off at the hotel. That was my first visit to Niagara.. I took a printout of a map and went through it a couple of times and thought I memorized the route. It was around 8:30 or 9 pm in the night. In the first trip and second trip, I took Baba and some other members dropped them off at the hotel.

Arun Kumar was to come around 10 pm. I was to go pick him up from the Airport and we would share the room that night.

Since the first two trips were smooth, I didn't expect any problems on the third. I had to take highway 191 cross an island (via two bridges) and eventually I would see the signs for the Airport. This time I missed my usual exit onto 191 and took the next one. In the night I failed to notice that I took the opposite route. I crossed a bridge which looked different. Then I saw glittering lights and high-raised buildings. Now I was sure that I lost my way. Since there is no way that I can turn back, I had no choice but to go ahead. At the check-post, a guard stopped me and asked for my passport. Then I realized that I left my passport in my baggage which was at the hotel. He told me that I crossed over into Canada and that I need to fillup a paper. I was trying to explain him what happened. He said "Relax, you need to have this paper to re-enter into US".

At the US check-post, having found that I din't have a passport, the guard asked me to step down and started his enquiry. As I was answering his questions, I got a call from Arun. I took out my cellphone. And he said instantly to put it off. By that time, I already answered the call. He was mad at me and shouted that when an officer asks you to do something, you have to follow it immediately or you have to face the consequences.

I didn't know what to say. I said my friend is on the call. He came to this place and to this country for the first time. If not for me, he would get lost. All I would do is to put him through to somebody, so that he would get going for which the guard agreed. I told Arun that I lost my way and can't pick him up, and asked him to take a cab to the hotel.

Then the guard gave strict orders not to run, or he would be forced to shoot me down. He took my driver's license and said he would run it through the database, and if my identity is validated, he would let me go otherwise he had to arrest me.

I sat there, waiting for the inevitable, whatever the consequences might be, for about half an hour. He then said I was lucky that the database search went through ok and that I can leave.

I was much relieved hearing that. Earlier I was concerned as to what Baba might think and that the whole group might be upset about a missing person.

I heard a story of a person who was asked to spell his name and as he did, he said "D for destruction" and the poor fellow was put in a lockup. Though I felt sorry for him, I thought I was in a much worse situation and was surprised that I came out scotfree and not put behind bars.

I didn't reveal this to anyone for a long time, even to Baba (Of course, I know that He knows).

The other incident was I lost my job and the economy was down. It was tough to get jobs even for a very experienced person. At that time, my greencard was in the last stage. In most of the cases the greencard would be sent. But there was a possibility of getting an enquiry in which case it would have to be responded within 3 months with 3 latest paystubs. Otherwise the greencard application might elapse. My company revoked my H1B. Unfortunately I got an enquiry. EAD processing was taking about 5 to 6 months at that time. I was finding it difficult to get a job inspite of all my efforts. 5 weeks passed. I gave up and thought of packing my bags and return to India.

I sent an email to Baba stating that I wanted to start looking out for a job in and around Chennai. He said you will find a job there soon. I got a call unexpectedly from a person (a consulting company) who turned me down before. Then I contacted an old friend from HP asking if there are any consulting jobs. He replied back stating that there is one urgent requirement for a testing position. I went back to the consulting company and asked him if they can give paystubs for every two weeks. He said normally their policy is to give the paystubs on a monthly basis, but they can do it for me. I got the third paystub and couriered the response to the enquiry two days before the 3 months time expired. And eventually my greencard arrived.

These experiences and some more made me realize that we have to show our due diligence in the tasks that we take, but rely more (rather completely) on Him than in our ability. He is the ultimate bestower of the fruits of our actions. He gives more than what we deserve.

Regards,

Srinivas.

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here

Shankaram Siva Shankaram

Baba is the real Driver .. we are all driven by Him and fortunately towards Him :-)

I was a SaiBaba devotee and I met some of His great devotees and had some memorable experiences. When I was in Delhi I used to be a sevadal. That is Saikrupa. Whenever I saw Baba I used to see Him only from a distance (though I got a padanamaskaram once when I went as a sevadal).

I always wanted to be close to Him. That's when my father-in-law introduced me to Siva Shankar Baba. Saikrupa earned me Sivakrupa.

Regards,

Srinivas.

Krishna Moorthy <krishcareSrinivasa K <saikrupak; Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 8:15:33 PMSrinivas is Driving us all - Crazy !!!

My Dear Srinivas,

Sankaram Siva Sankaram...

What an excellent Driver you are - really...

The First Mail - I read this morning is yours..

You have made my DAY :) I am grateful to you for the time and effort taken to share.

I got 2 personal mails from Interesting - Very Senior Devotees of Baba..

Telling me after seeing lot of mails, they too want to share some fond moments,

But - they feel, that is not so great or Big as Our Uncle Suresh Krishna Had !!!

I have replied to them - there is nothing Big or Small - here..

Experience is an Experience that too with Baba--How can it me Small ?

We may not know - I may the the exact message for somebody else ..

In the same way - My Pressure cooker concept has got very good response from many here :)

In the same way - your driving experience is a Lesson for me ...

MY Prayer to Baba is "Baba kindly help us to take the first step in the Right Direction towards YOU"..

Then we will Walk in that path, chanting Your Name and Singing Your Glory...

If my steps are in the wrong direction with No U turn..

I will cross US (I singular - US = Plural for We) and I will be alone without any...

Your experience was a nice message to Me - May be for many ....

We thank you Srinivas - in you next mail Please explain to us about "SaiKrupa - K" :)

Eagerly waiting to know more from you ...

Wishing you all the very best

Sankaram Siva Sankaram

Krish

Srinivasa K <saikrupak Sent: Monday, 25 February, 2008 11:22:57 PM Releasing the pressure ..

Shankaram Siva Shankaram

Dear Krish & All,

I like the concept of a "Pressure Cooker". The pressure builds up because of our mistakes or past karma and He releases the pressure at the appropriate time (after the built-up pressure serves its purpose).

I would like to narrate two incidents wherein He released the pressure at the right time.

When Baba came to US, in May 2000 or 2001 we (20+ Samratchanites) all went to Niagara Falls for picnicing. At that time I volunteered to take up transportation service - picking up Baba and other samratchanites from the Buffalo Airport and dropping them off at the hotel. That was my first visit to Niagara.. I took a printout of a map and went through it a couple of times and thought I memorized the route. It was around 8:30 or 9 pm in the night. In the first trip and second trip, I took Baba and some other members dropped them off at the hotel.

Arun Kumar was to come around 10 pm. I was to go pick him up from the Airport and we would share the room that night.

Since the first two trips were smooth, I didn't expect any problems on the third. I had to take highway 191 cross an island (via two bridges) and eventually I would see the signs for the Airport. This time I missed my usual exit onto 191 and took the next one. In the night I failed to notice that I took the opposite route. I crossed a bridge which looked different. Then I saw glittering lights and high-raised buildings. Now I was sure that I lost my way. Since there is no way that I can turn back, I had no choice but to go ahead. At the check-post, a guard stopped me and asked for my passport. Then I realized that I left my passport in my baggage which was at the hotel. He told me that I crossed over into Canada and that I need to fillup a paper. I was trying to explain him what happened. He said "Relax, you need to have this paper to re-enter into US".

At the US check-post, having found that I din't have a passport, the guard asked me to step down and started his enquiry. As I was answering his questions, I got a call from Arun. I took out my cellphone. And he said instantly to put it off. By that time, I already answered the call. He was mad at me and shouted that when an officer asks you to do something, you have to follow it immediately or you have to face the consequences.

I didn't know what to say. I said my friend is on the call. He came to this place and to this country for the first time. If not for me, he would get lost. All I would do is to put him through to somebody, so that he would get going for which the guard agreed. I told Arun that I lost my way and can't pick him up, and asked him to take a cab to the hotel.

Then the guard gave strict orders not to run, or he would be forced to shoot me down. He took my driver's license and said he would run it through the database, and if my identity is validated, he would let me go otherwise he had to arrest me.

I sat there, waiting for the inevitable, whatever the consequences might be, for about half an hour. He then said I was lucky that the database search went through ok and that I can leave.

I was much relieved hearing that. Earlier I was concerned as to what Baba might think and that the whole group might be upset about a missing person.

I heard a story of a person who was asked to spell his name and as he did, he said "D for destruction" and the poor fellow was put in a lockup. Though I felt sorry for him, I thought I was in a much worse situation and was surprised that I came out scotfree and not put behind bars.

I didn't reveal this to anyone for a long time, even to Baba (Of course, I know that He knows).

The other incident was I lost my job and the economy was down. It was tough to get jobs even for a very experienced person. At that time, my greencard was in the last stage. In most of the cases the greencard would be sent. But there was a possibility of getting an enquiry in which case it would have to be responded within 3 months with 3 latest paystubs. Otherwise the greencard application might elapse. My company revoked my H1B. Unfortunately I got an enquiry. EAD processing was taking about 5 to 6 months at that time. I was finding it difficult to get a job inspite of all my efforts. 5 weeks passed. I gave up and thought of packing my bags and return to India.

I sent an email to Baba stating that I wanted to start looking out for a job in and around Chennai. He said you will find a job there soon. I got a call unexpectedly from a person (a consulting company) who turned me down before. Then I contacted an old friend from HP asking if there are any consulting jobs. He replied back stating that there is one urgent requirement for a testing position. I went back to the consulting company and asked him if they can give paystubs for every two weeks. He said normally their policy is to give the paystubs on a monthly basis, but they can do it for me. I got the third paystub and couriered the response to the enquiry two days before the 3 months time expired. And eventually my greencard arrived.

These experiences and some more made me realize that we have to show our due diligence in the tasks that we take, but rely more (rather completely) on Him than in our ability. He is the ultimate bestower of the fruits of our actions. He gives more than what we deserve.

Regards,

Srinivas.

Did you know? You can CHAT without downloading messenger. Click here